Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, West_California said:

I'm saying Thank You Gals for the body painting session. I see the artistic endevour is getting better...

Next week HULA HOOPS......maybe..:biggrin:

Yes next week it should be naked Hula Hoops,,Naked twister,,Strip Poker,,Truth or Dare and Naked indoor Trampoline,,,just imagine Irma's boobies on that trampoline.:biggrin::biggrin:

1489370205887.thumb.jpg.5dc5bd1303af9931a202abf16f61e811.jpg

• Upvote 3

Just now, euromike69 said:

Yes next week it should be naked Hula Hoops,,Naked twister,,Strip Poker,,Truth or Dare and Naked indoor Trampoline,,,just imagine Irma's boobies on that trampoline.:biggrin::biggrin:

She could always jump on Stella's bed instead.

And by 'jump' I mean 'have sex with Stella'

• Upvote 3

That's even more disappointing as Belle can't wait to get her panties on while the other girls are naked. You might have thought while cleaning Irma and Stella in the shower she'd leave them off but very frustratingly no. It seems like she has a deliberate policy not to show too much at the moment. I hope someone's not influenced her on the outside because this is beginning to look suspiciously bad for me.

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She could always jump on Stella's bed instead.

And by 'jump' I mean 'have sex with Stella'

A 3-way with Belle is the only solution but Belle appears to be setting even more limits at the moment.

8 minutes ago, West_California said:

I'm saying Thank You Gals for the body painting session. I see the artistic endevour is getting better...

Next week HULA HOOPS......maybe..:biggrin:

Only if they hula hoop naked.

tumblr_madihh4xM11qfdras.gif

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's even more disappointing as Belle can't wait to get her panties on while the other girls are naked. You might have thought while cleaning Irma and Stella in the shower she'd leave them off but very frustratingly no. It seems like she has a deliberate policy not to show too much at the moment. I hope someone's not influenced her on the outside because this is beginning to look suspiciously bad for me.

Is it her time for Aunt Flo maybe?

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Only if they hula hoop naked.

tumblr_madihh4xM11qfdras.gif

Belle twerking naked is the only thing that will satisfy me in good light with a rear view camera. Seriously i would die a happy man running that on an endless loop as I disappear into my own fantasy.