Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did anyone start singing Purple Haze in their head when they follow the twins into there BR on Cam5....I did...:confused:

yes I did naga:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

wondered why she came home kinda drunk most of the time :dodgy:

B1 have had a few girls who like a drink. Lima for 1, but I don't think it took much to get her pissed, especially if she was on tablets. Elisa had a lot of sly swigs when nobody was around, but probably, volume wise, not that much. Quite a few of the girls over time have enjoyed a drink at parties, Belle being a good example, but, for me, Stella is the heaviest drinker B1 has had...more so than Lima. I'm basing this on the fact that she only really comes alive when she's drinking, and when they do have a bit of a party or go out, she is the one that always seems to get pissed and then crash out for most of the following day.

I apologise to any Stella fans, I;ve never been one, but this is just my view...::)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

B1 have had a few girls who like a drink. Lima for 1, but I don't think it took much to get her pissed, especially if she was on tablets. Elisa had a lot of sly swigs when nobody was around, but probably, volume wise, not that much. Quite a few of the girls over time have enjoyed a drink at parties, Belle being a good example, but, for me, Stella is the heaviest drinker B1 has had...more so than Lima. I'm basing this on the fact that she only really comes alive when she's drinking, and when they do have a bit of a party or go out, she is the one that always seems to get pissed and then crash out for most of the following day.

I apologise to any Stella fans, I;ve never been one, but this is just my view...::)

naga- you need to invite stella over to your place for a San Miguel party hahahahaha:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're joking, I'd never get any....( Sam Miguel I mean!..):biggrin:

your right, unless you owned the company hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well, after a rethink Timber I made an error of judgement there...:blush:

Stella definitely likes to party (less so this time around unfortunately) but I have yet to see her pass out face first into a plate of food and not wake up. :biggrin:  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

shit she has had sex with the most people in the history of RLC 5 girls and two guys,she was supplying the magic powder in the lola days she used to be down for about anything but at times she might have a bit of a issue with hiding from the cam I am a bit disappointed this time around but for the most part we could use more girls like her around here

I knew 1 or 2 would fire bullets guys and we all have our favourites. You've just backed up what I've said. All the sex and bating was when she was pissed or high on the drugs, which, as you say, was allegedly supplying, Do you think she would have done most or even any of that if she wasn't....:confused:

• Upvote 2