Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

So explain to RLC how much better these apartments would be if they put couples in them and get rid of all the fake teasing girls that are wasting everyone's time. You can point out much their membership will grow if they do. I'm sure they'll listen to your expert opinion of "Real Life".:dodgy:

Lets face it, RLC is going for a larger amount of viewers (or customers). ... and ... A lot of girls are simply a way better attraction as apartments with only one girl. Very simple. 

... but ...

The largest range of customers would be contained, if this girls also have a private life in this apartments. I think, we could both agree on this very simple fact.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It's the private life they wish to show. Not what you want them to show.

It is what some people in this forum want to see and has nothing to do with there private life. .... Daily dancing shows, bodypainting and candlelight baths are the exact opposite of their normal life. I think we both can agree on this.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

It is what some people in this forum want to see and has nothing to do with there private life. .... Daily dancing shows, bodypainting and candlelight baths are the exact opposite of their normal life. I think we both can agree on this.

And that is the point. Most of the people watching the girls don't care what their private life is.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So explain to RLC how much better these apartments would be if they put couples in them and get rid of all the fake teasing girls that are wasting everyone's time. You can point out much their membership will grow if they do. I'm sure they'll listen to your expert opinion of "Real Life".:dodgy:

First, because the girls actually have a BF could continue with there normal life as in an vecation. ... It would be way more honest and i guess, it would also be more active (not only sex).

Lets face it, the teasing girls are very boring. They are so limited with everything (not only the sex life ).

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

And that is the point. Most of the people watching the girls don't care what their private life is.

You should not confuse the hardcore "fans" in this thread with the average viewer. ... I think, a lot of people are annoyed to see so many girls limited to only teasing. 

There are some that wish for something like the orgy nights and there are some that hope for an way more realistic approach. ... but ... This endless theasing without anything else going on is useless. That is easy to see.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

OT It's Kristy's birthday today. Gifts in the kitchen now

they should have bought her a toy :P and btw it's party tonigh ( she talked about that with heidi when they were speaking english) don't know if it's going to be in the apt or outside tho :X

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

First, because the girls actually have a BF could continue with there normal life as in an vecation. ... It would be way more honest and i guess, it would also be more active (not only sex).

Lets face it, the teasing girls are very boring. They are so limited with everything (not only the sex life ).

They are boring to you. Do you speak for everyone watching? Most people that find something the girls are doing to be boring go watch something else. The last body painting they did in the dark didn't interest me. So I did something else and checked in on them. When they got in the shower to wash off I watched. I could be wrong but I believe that's what most people do.  

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Dear Mr.Box you are all about respecing each other opinion but once again you only see yours as valid. 

B1 & B2 & K&k IMHO were created to be an alternative to the (boring) couple apartment. Where poeple that are not interested of watching 2 poeple having sex everyday without any change can still find some interest of watching RLC. The girls change every 1 to 3 month so that there are no routine ... 

But no you still try to persuade everyone that this apartment should become an other couple apartement ... 
and i'll say once again i think lots of poeple here ( like me ) are not against dude being there as long as they don't overstay or disrupt the other girls ... 

I'm with you Wathou, regarding the blokes too, as long as they aren't creeps...and we've seen a few of them, not mentioning any names...:dodgy:

I'd very happily welcome with open arms more 'all girl' apartment like B1, B2 and KKH, and get rid of a few of the others...:biggrin:

That's what I like and why I'm here...

• Upvote 5

Just now, DES7469 said:

They are boring to you. Do you speak for everyone watching? Most people that find something the girls are doing to be boring go watch something else. The last body painting they did in the dark didn't interest me. So I did something else and checked in on them. When they got in the shower to wash off I watched. I could be wrong but I believe that's what most people do.  

They are lifeless in this apartments and fill the empty space with this teasing shows. ... Maybe a world like "boring" is not a good fit, but i think, as soon as they are gone, there will not be missed by most of the viewers.Nothing else as teasing is a wast of space and money.