Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

And corporations, employees and indeed Presidents will not tell you the full story. If you have worked for a business you give the company line not the truth. For RLC to say anything other than this is Real Life is against their USP so they have to say it no matter how it is clearly not quite the full truth. This isn't conspiracy theory just pure plain evidence backed logic.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the B2 girls are coming to B1. Maybe they've read my posts and we are finally going to get a party we can see.

There's definitely a party at B1 and I hope Belle finally releases her not so secret party weapon and then we will know if Party Belle is truly here.

29 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Until anyone provides a copy of the contract which the girls sign with RLC (and nobody ever has ::)) then we are in no position to suggest that the girls are contracted to do anything whatsoever. We can have theories of course, but when people start pulling out the 'But they've signed a contract!' argument we venture into the realms of speculation and there is no accurate discussion to be had

These are all guesses, that's right. But there are guesses that are very likely the truth. And you will agree with me when I say that the contract does not state that the girls are allowed to stay away as often and as long as they want. Angelina certainly can not say: I'm times for a week away, and afterwards for two weeks, transfer the money please to my bank account! I think, she will need an authorization from RLC or this. And this presumption is with certainty the truth. Or do you think not?

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Looks like the B2 girls are coming to B1. Maybe they've read my posts and we are finally going to get a party we can see.

There's definitely a party at B1 and I hope Belle finally releases her not so secret party weapon and then we will know if Party Belle is truly here.

BB inversely B1 on their way to B2

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Benfold, when I said girls were on bonuses, I was roundly attacked because we had see the envelopes stuff with cash and when they arrived. We even saw the exacts sums of money Then Belle talked with Jasmin and Becca about bonuses. So apart from the plain logic of it, the substantial circumstantial evidence, the fact taht another member of RLC talked about bonuses and their contract to keep denying it at this stage is like sticking your head like an ostrich in the sand. That might fly before the BBJ conversation but not after.

I know you saw those nights with Becca and Belle when they were dancing for absolutely no reason and having no enjoyment. you witnessed that and still believe what you do. Jasmin was genuinely angry about her payment and her lack of bonuses. I don't know why this is such a big issue. This is not reflect badly on RLC or the girls, it's just dealing with the reality of the world. To look at smoking gun in somebody's hand and then to say "Did anyone see someone fire it?" and the answer comes "No" does not mean that the balance of probability is severely in favour of the fact that they did.

Oh yeah, I'm not arguing about the fact that they have contracts, or that they get bonuses for doing certain things, but bonuses are one thing - statutory clauses are another. We do not know that the girls HAVE to do anything. When Irma spent a few days outside the apartment people were screaming that she was 'breaching her contract' and that she would be kicked out - well we all know how much bullshit that turned out to be. And we cannot speak in certainty that the girls 'have' to spend a certain amount of time in the apartment, or that they 'have' to do certain things during their stay.

Do they have contracts? Absolutely yes. Do we know what is in them? Absolutely no. And because of that, we cannot use their contracts as a tool to beat them with when we are frustrated that they are not living up to our expectations, because they know a hell of a lot more about it than we do

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

BB inversely B1 on their way to B2

Sorry that's what I meant - I get confused sometimes, you know what it's like. Wherever Belle is is always going to be the No. 1 apartment in my eyes.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Sorry that's what I meant - I get confused sometimes, you know what it's like. Wherever Belle is is always going to be the No. 1 apartment in my eyes.

lol

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Oh yeah, I'm not arguing about the fact that they have contracts, or that they get bonuses for doing certain things, but bonuses are one thing - statutory clauses are another. We do not know that the girls HAVE to do anything.

Well I think we have come to an agreement on this :biggrin:. We absolutely do not know what is in those contracts and I have said that before.

• Upvote 3