Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it when the forum is like this,,,,nobody is complaining and we are all here having fun and joking around with each other,,,and sharing our thoughts about what just happened on RLC,,,,Thank you guys for being entertaining tonight,,,,And thank you IRMA AND STELLA :heart:::)

tumblr_nfdc4uUACe1seuxy4o1_400.giftumblr_nfdc4uUACe1seuxy4o1_400.giftumblr_nfdc4uUACe1seuxy4o1_400.gif

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If anyone was keeping track for Irma's Conquests,,It's Ilona, Anna,,Jess,, Danaya and now Stella :heart::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL but Stella didn't need to be conquered TBH she's more than an equal partner. 

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I like it when the forum is like this,,,,nobody is complaining and we are all here having fun and joking around with each other,,,and sharing our thoughts about what just happened on RLC,,,,Thank you guys for being entertaining tonight,,,,And thank you IRMA AND STELLA :heart:::)

tumblr_nfdc4uUACe1seuxy4o1_400.giftumblr_nfdc4uUACe1seuxy4o1_400.giftumblr_nfdc4uUACe1seuxy4o1_400.gif

your right mikey- it does not happen very often, but was a good night for all, thanks to Irma & Stella:biggrin::biggrin:

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Tumblr_nfdc4uUACe1seuxy4o1_400.gifTumblr_nfdc4uUACe1seuxy4o1_400.gifTumblr_nfdc4uUACe1seuxy4o1_400.gif

If you establish a facebook group, you can have it every day.

Then the girls lovers are alone and will not be disturbed by anyone in their perfect dream world!

Then this can again be a real forum in which criticism is also desired. As in real life.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Oh man I just finished painting my walls and I'm so exhausted,,,now I need a cigarette even though I don't smoke:biggrin::biggrin:not-available.gif not-available.gifhookah.gifsmoking-smiley-face.gifchilling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mikey, did you not read the warning label on the paint can? " PAINTING IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH" 

• Upvote 1