Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't think his post deserved a response Teddy....:dodgy:

I think deep down everyone knows the difference. That is one of the fascinating things about the human brain as to how it relates to sex... Fantasy is a huge part of our sex life, or it should be, IMHO...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

With all the excitement last night I've just watched Lia's pussy play. I'm sure she's just teasing and we'll never see a full on bate from her but she gave it a fair bit of attention last night when Mia was in the shower. Kristy would have climaxed twice with that amount of rubbing....:dodgy:

She must be horny and she can't be far off taking it to the next level, surely. And the same goes for Gina, who played with her pussy from the back door entrance for quite a while last night. I think she actually has bated undercover, at least once....

So after what we witnessed with Irma and Stella last night, I suppose we should never say never guys....::)

Right thread now...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I think there is no need to let the trolls spoil our enjoyment of our evening anyway. There is some kind of a masochistic drive to these guys : we are happy, they are angry, we are comfortable with what they watch, they are bitter and annoyed, and they don't have the balls or are too deep in their addiction to just shrug off, cancel their membership and start doing things that give them actual pleasure.

It's their loss anyway, let them comfort themselves with their sentiment of superiority, their "clarity of mind", that allow them to see the truth, through the smoke and mirrors, in the end they are sad and angry enlightened men, we are happy idiots, and it feels great :biggrin:

The best post of day 

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

for Noldus: 1801 Gina has arrived.

...and the clothes come off...and the wine is open...:biggrin:

For a tall girl, Gina has a hell of a body. Often girls that tall are a bit too thin for my liking, and not many curves. She is in perfect proportion, IMHO...:heart:

...plus a pussy to die for...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1