Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Irma was talking to Alex on the phone about selling his iPad. Then she said 'not right now, tomorrow.' Perhaps another visit tomorrow? Or maybe it was something else and he is heading over tonight anyway. I must say I'd rather not see him pawing at Belle! But why is Belle there at all? Mysteries

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Irma was talking to Alex on the phone about selling his iPad. Then she said 'not right now, tomorrow.' Perhaps another visit tomorrow? Or maybe it was something else and he is heading over tonight anyway. I must say I'd rather not see him pawing at Belle! But why is Belle there at all? Mysteries

... what i find very mysteries is that belle is still in clothed  ... i almost did not recognize the apartment .,.. (really ment as a joke) ... :)

Just now, Benfold said:

I want an early night and now we have to put up with Alex again .. A ... FUCKING ... GAIN. This is like his personal entertainment house. OK nothing was happening but now what party till 4 in the morning with the Twins super dull annoying dancing and Belle not home where she could be dancing for me! RLC do need to get a grip of this situation because that's nearly half her stay Alex has been with Belle. Belle, go out and get a man, become like Nicole.

The Hawaiin party was not much good last time even if Belle did flash but only when Alex was out.

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Maybe she is just bored and wanted to see Irma and Stella