Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Girls indulge or maybe comfort eat. Belle's diet certainly is an odd one. Checking on the calories maybe but ploughing on regardless.

I'm sure you wouldn't mind if she piled on a bit of puppy fat :heart:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

thank Kitek, I found a new site camarads.com with this confusion that reigns in Spanish apartments I think RLC must do something otherwise remain two customers, I think it's time to wake up

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

thank Kitek, I found a new site camarads.com with this confusion that reigns in Spanish apartments I think RLC must do something otherwise remain two customers, I think it's time to wake up

I was NEVER confused.

53 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She was naked 15 hours straight 3 days ago, she was naked several hours yesterday. OK not today but an average of 7 hours a day with several naked dance sessions and at the last 2 parties on average she was the 2nd nakedest and the only one to show pussy in either. You're judging her by the standards of the party era and there's no drugs. yes Gina and the Twins are naked a lot but laying motionless on their bed. Belle tends to move around a lot more. She just has bad lighting. Yesterday she did several full on naked bends just in the dark.

I'm not judging her from the party ere. It's my thoughts on what I've seen and what I've read on here. And I take any talk on something going on with a grain of salt because people tend to make things sound bigger than they are. I knew I shouldn't make a comment on Belle but I did it anyway. Well I'll just put Belle on the do not comment on list as I have with other girls. I sorry if I said anything offensive. 

At some point I'll learn to keep my comments to a single line.  

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

OT hope we've no Everton fans here, could be a broken leg for Coleman

Cheers for that and we haven'got another right back. Mind you, you may have noticed are youngsters aren't bad and we're th top team of 2017 so far.

Did Irma just say "I won't pressure you" in English ... probably imagining things.

Just now, DES7469 said:

I'm not judging her from the party ere. It's my thoughts on what I've seen and what I've read on here. And I take any talk on something going on with a grain of salt because people tend to make things sound bigger than they are. I knew I shouldn't make a comment on Belle but I did it anyway. Well I'll just put Belle on the do not comment on list as I have with other girls. I sorry if I said anything offensive. 

At some point I'll learn to keep my comments to a single line.  

Look. I'm just telling you what she did so to imply she hadn't turned up was fair comment for 10 days but not now, unless you know lots other girls dancing naked in their LRs.