Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Brilliant. They look like our UK Wellies (Wellington boots if you aren't familiar with the term)

We have a saying up NE England here that if a girl likes to, shall we say, play the field, she had a pussy like a Welly top... :biggrin:

We'd call it a FANNY, but that just confuses our USA guys here...:dodgy:

Unfortunately, translate.google.com will not translate British English and American English. (Here, fanny is a butt or ass; and a bum is some lazy guy who doesn't work.) I preferred the Old English term "quim" for female reproductive. Maybe we can popularize that terms so we can all stay on the same page, as in the phrase "...she had a quim like a Welly top..." :biggrin:

Either way, nagachilli2, you speaketh the truth. (and just what do you call "tits" over there?!)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Unfortunately, translate.google.com will not translate British English and American English. (Here, fanny is a butt or ass; and a bum is some lazy guy who doesn't work.) I preferred the Old English term "quim" for female reproductive. Maybe we can popularize that terms so we can all stay on the same page, as in the phrase "...she had a quim like a Welly top..." :biggrin:

Either way, nagachilli2, you speaketh the truth. (and just what do you call "tits" over there?!)

Tits...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Oh, yess let's have a "CC-Dictionary" ,like the "urban dictionary", so we can all (and I especially) see such specialized things

• Upvote 2