Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

like I said, it's very unlikely they even saw each other tonight, so I guess Belle is either still partying or she's pulled!

Irma certainly has a nose issue, she has something on it, was hard to see as she stayed in the dark

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Irma seems to wear a plaster or something else. I discovered that as she sleeps.

I am not sure, if she was wearing that, as she has left the apt. Maybe she searched for help at an emergency hospital.

Maybe she was undergoing a nose-surgery This weekend

There could have been complications, this all would make sense.

45 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Maybe she did, I do not know. Tonight it seemed she needed a friend, and if Alex can comfort her then I am glad

I agree and Alex is a friend and at the end of the day, friends comfort friends.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I agree and Alex is a friend and at the end of the day, friends comfort friends.

I regret my statement in this thread, which led to this. I am an old donkey and sometimes i act like an old donkey. Unfortunately, one can not simply take back words, I would have done otherwise.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Irma certainly has a nose issue, she has something on it, was hard to see as she stayed in the dark

I vaguely remember people speculating that she had a nose job before coming to Barcelona this time. Maybe something went wrong with her nose on this trip? I really have no idea what could go wrong with a nose job, but I guess that could explain why she was so upset. Stella did seem to be gesturing towards her face while trying to comfort her in the bathroom.