Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, eremes said:

Irma has not responded, has gone to her room.
The others are in B2, they also have a key.
Who rang the bell?
Actually, this can only have been one, of which it was claimed here that he had a key.
That's all not good.

In my opinion it is more likely to be a neighbour complaining about the noise

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

In my opinion it is more likely to be a neighbour complaining about the noise

Maybe, it was the neighbor.

But i think, it is not the maximum, what this TV-Set can deliver.

It is nevertheless  terrible for me, sounds like machine-gun fire.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

The question is: How can you hear 3 or 4 words in the bathroom, if no microphone is there? Or did I miss something?

You can have 2 windows up 1 bathroom and 1 cam over the door in Irmas room its very close to the br

I know she is smiling a little in her BR, but for me, Irma seems a rather sad and isolated figure right now. She doesn't deserve this after all she's given us and RLC over months she's been here. I hope the girls give her a fitting send off...:sad:

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know she is smiling a little in her BR, but for me, Irma seems a rather sad and isolated figure right now. She doesn't deserve this after all she's given us and RLC over months she's been here. I hope the girls give her a fitting send off...:sad:

She just looks like she's ready to go now, move on to the next chapter in her life and leave RLC behind, for good...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I suspect it's her choice. Ever since she bruised her face she hasn't appeared to want to socialize much. But I agree that it's a pretty somber mood for her departure.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She just looks like she's ready to go now, move on to the next chapter in her life and leave RLC behind, for good...

This is not really a new chapter, it always remains the same. These girls go through the world, they are their own little traveling circus. So long until nobody wants them. This is sad, but true.