Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they have moved the bed closer to cam 8 ;)

I believe it has been moved. The one side is pulled away from the wall. Also you can see less of the corner nearest to cam 8. Will be able to tell better when they go to bed.

7 hours ago, odpegleg said:

You know guys the way its been going lately at this apartment, it wouldnt surprise me if they go have the party at Alex's place and not show it to the viewers????

What did i tell you guys, 7 hours ago the party would be outside the apartment.  But we will hope that it will come back to the apartment after some dirty dancing at the clubs

Since this is probably IRMA's last party for RLC ,  you would think that they would show  it  to everyone as a reward for her faithful "service " to  RLC  ! I'm sure that she brought in a lot of new subscribers during her times in Barca1   !!!

3 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Since this is probably IRMA's last party for RLC ,  you would think that they would show  it  to everyone as a reward for her faithful "service " to  RLC  ! I'm sure that she brought in a lot of new subscribers during her times in Barca1   !!!

I do not think it's the last time she is here. She will appear on RLC again ...

• Upvote 2