Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, and he was fucking her bareback. Pulled out after a couple of minutes and cum started coming out of his dick onto the couch. So he stroked it and Vanessa sat up and took it in her mouth to finish him off.

Just nasty,,,,I don't know why people do some shit like that,,,all types of sexually transmitted diseases are spread like that,,,you have your wife/girlfriend just screwing some other dude and let them cum inside her or in her mouth,,only to come home and fuck you right afterwards,,,,,,thats just disgusting,,,, that swinger lifestyle is nasty too that you see M&S doing.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

you guy's are still up b1 and b2  are closed  come back later when there open. b1 wrote there script in the bathroom and did there scripted show in the bedroom you guy's can go to bed now and wait for the new script  btw yes I'm giving you guy's a hard time :biggrin:     now I'm going back to bed good night again

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

you guy's are still up b1 and b2  are closed  come back later when there open. b1 wrote there script in the bathroom and did there scripted show in the bedroom you guy's can go to bed now and wait for the new script  btw yes I'm giving you guy's a hard time :biggrin:     now I'm going back to bed good night again

A4NK_f-maxage-0.gif

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, and he was fucking her bareback. Pulled out after a couple of minutes and cum started coming out of his dick onto the couch. So he stroked it and Vanessa sat up and took it in her mouth to finish him off.

She's a keeper, didn't lose a drop.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MrBox said:

No. ... There is much potential for falsehood: lie by the inhabitants, faulty translation, meaning twisted due to out of context information, misinterpretation from the reader, ... Even the understanding in an normal discussions is sometimes difficult. Information through a lot of heads and over several languages can be completely wrong. 

BTW, I hope you did not get me wrong. I also like to see action between girls and have no issue to understand this preference. ... I simply have no issue with guy in the apartments and think they are good for the development of something more.

BTW 2nd, I also do not think you have any issue with your sexuality. ... :) ...  Maybe, it is time to stop this kind of disagreement. We should keep the talking limited to things happen in the apartments. It will be more fun for everyone this way. 

LOL it would then become the most boring forum ever!!   Sorry, I will not limit my posts to what happens only in the apartments,  and especially now since I don't subscribe to RLC anymore!!   They got my last dime about 3 weeks ago now!!!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If her BF was watching then she'll have some issues with her BF when she returns home Feb.22.

She's a Big Girl. I think she can handle the Consequences of her misdeeds.   

I'm not so sure!!

9 hours ago, DES7469 said:

The way I see it. It's her problem and has nothing to do with this forum.

It's her problem for sure but in no stretch of the imagination does it have nothing to do with this forum.   She is the one that has carried on with this guy in front of all of you and brought you in to her cheating world.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

Now before everybody gets on me let me start off by saying this is pure speculation.  I saw Irma go down on Dayana and come on guys, while it was exciting Irma didn't really eat the pussy.  She kissed Dayana's clit a couple times and licked the top of her box once or twice and then stopped when Dayana got a bit uncomfortable.  Personally, I think Irma's a master at this and with all the patience she displayed and foreplay, I think she's setting her up for the kill.  Unless Dayana is going home within the next couple of days this was to let her know how pleasurable this could be.  Give Irma one or two more times and she'll, for want of a better word, completely conquer Dayana. Believe me, one or two more nights with Irma and if Dayana isn't bisexual, she will be.

Mic351,  I just got through reading 21 pages since the last time I logged in to CC.   I was saying to myself that it has finally happened,  Irma went down on Danaya and ate her out with no drugs/alcohol involved that I read about.  Your post is telling me that she really didn't eat the pussy.......just teased it a little bit.   Well it sounds like it was pretty exciting according to some and others haven't really said one way or another.   I'm happy for those of you that got what you wanted, but seriously.......don't blow it out of proportion so bad next time!

Way to go Irma & Danaya,  you're getting there......baby steps inside the apartment,  baby steps!!   Irma I new you liked women from your first stay but you were hesitant to do it in front of the cameras.   After tonight it shouldn't be a problem to do inside, what you do outside!!    At any rate......congrats to you and Danaya!!

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, wathou said:

ja nyt Alex yrittää rekrytoida kaksoset, ... Irma juuri kertonut hänelle minä pyydä Jeesus ... irma u vähissä minulle ... 

Trafficking in Human Beings. Jessica already sold.

5 hours ago, mic351 said:

Now before everybody gets on me let me start off by saying this is pure speculation.  I saw Irma go down on Dayana and come on guys, while it was exciting Irma didn't really eat the pussy.  She kissed Dayana's clit a couple times and licked the top of her box once or twice and then stopped when Dayana got a bit uncomfortable.  Personally, I think Irma's a master at this and with all the patience she displayed and foreplay, I think she's setting her up for the kill.  Unless Dayana is going home within the next couple of days this was to let her know how pleasurable this could be.  Give Irma one or two more times and she'll, for want of a better word, completely conquer Dayana. Believe me, one or two more nights with Irma and if Dayana isn't bisexual, she will be.

It was a little more than how you described it (she did more than just kiss her clit, she sucked it right up into her mouth a few times!) but you're right that it wasn't a full-on box munching. Much as I'd love it, I doubt we will see another show like that from these two. Danaya will be leaving in around a week and this was probably her big send-off. I'd love to be proven wrong though!

I wish everybody a happy and fantastic day!

• Upvote 5