Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I love Belle, but I'd,rather watch Irma dance in underwear than Belle dance naked. Irma can really, really dance, she's super skilled, whereas Belle has no dancing talent but a lot of enthusiasm :biggrin:

Belle is still miles better than Ilona though :exclamation:

i always prefer ( don't know if that's a english word xD) energy over dance's skill, that's why i always liked girl like ilona & belle ^^' but yhea irma has some nice dance's skill ^^ and in the opposite  michelle ( even if i really enjoyed her stay) had no dance skill nor energy xD 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I love Belle, but I'd,rather watch Irma dance in underwear than Belle dance naked. Irma can really, really dance, she's super skilled, whereas Belle has no dancing talent but a lot of enthusiasm :biggrin:

Belle is still miles better than Ilona though :exclamation:

Belle's enthusiasm is unparalleled and you should see (I'm sure you have) one of her dance showers. I am never going to find Irma anywhere near as sexy as My Belle so we'll always disagree about that.

Just now, wathou said:

i always favoritize ( don't know if that's a english word xD) energy over dance's skill, that's why i always liked girl like ilona & belle ^^' but yhea irma has some nice dance's skill ^^

the word you mean is prefer. Favoritize isnt an english word

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Belle's enthusiasm is unparalleled and you should see (I'm sure you have) one of her dance showers. I am never going to find Irma anywhere near as sexy as My Belle so we'll always disagree about that.

And recently, which actually started in B2, Belle has started to lose weight which in her case I don't approve off. I like that fact that like Nicole she was a bit chunkier.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm always hoping - if I was writing the script it might happen but in my twin story they get forced into it, because until then they hadn't touched each other just aware that the bated in the same room.

It's not right, but....:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

some good marathon fucking should deal with that problem. She would burn of those calories in no time :biggrin:

Not at all sure what you mean. On one hand you Gentlemen condemn any of the ladies for having anything to do with a guy or guys yet a "marathon Fucking" is what they need. :huh:

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I remember those Uni discos when girls would dance with each other all night and we blokes would just come in for the last hour to see if we could get lucky. Girls like dancing, men like girls.

Girls also really like guys who are good dancers. Trust me. I used to be really good and got a lot of girls I never would have gotten if I wasn't winning dance contests and being a member of the various dance committees at pre-teen and teen centers.

I even went on a local teen television dance show (just like the old "Dick Clark" show) a few times and that made me a minor celebrity around town. I had all kinds of great looking girls come up to me and say "hey, I saw you on the tv show". Boy, was that ever a fun time in my life. :-) 

I should also say that I thank my older sister for bringing her girl friends over to the house to practice dancing. That's probably the only reason I decided to work so hard at being good at it. :-)

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

Not at all sure what you mean. On one hand you Gentlemen condemn any of the ladies for having anything to do with a guy or guys yet a "marathon Fucking" is what they need. :huh:

A marathon fuck like Masha she'd lose weight, but a marathon fuck like Annabel or Polya had that one time then no and as for Kami the sperm actually makes her get heavier than when she started so inactive is she.