Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

I know everyone has their favorite, but Ilona, the iron board, with no personally other than that fucking dildo, Im glad she's gone, in my opinion.

Joey wash your mouth out with soap and water.  Ilona no personality.  She had loads.  I loved watching her alone when she talked to herself while doing things.  

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Teddy 1 said:

Please point it out! But please don't elevate Belle by diminishing Irma. There's room for all but the fact remains she didn't bate without covers. that wasn't meant as a dig on Belle....i still enjoyed her even though she didn't ...

and she didn't bate the 1st day ( in the shower), and later that night on her very first night in B1- a record that still stands- just saying is all:biggrin::biggrin:

19 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Irma is more of a giver than a taker, and in my estimation, that is because of her caring about people- just saying:biggrin:

Truly so! She would rather give an orgasm than receive one. That's because she knows she can give herself one anytime she so desires. A trait of real sensuous person... Irma,Nelly, Masha, and believe it or not Nora...

I've not been able to follow RLC much over the last week so I know very little about the Twins, however am I alone is finding their presence somewhat 'uncomfortable'?

I'm sure on some level observing twins must be interesting, after all they are unique and very rare. Identical twins are especially interesting knowing that they share the same DNA. It is a cliche that twins wear the same clothes (mothers have a lot to answer for on that front!!) and have the same hair style and generally act the same way in common situations BUT I find it disturbing that independent thoughts and actions seem impossible!

These two lovely girls are to all intents and purposes 'conjoined twins'. They never seem to be separated by more than a few inches and do everything together and at the same time! I have not heard them speak too often. Do they sound the same too? Do they go to the toilet at the same time? (I don't really want to know that but you know what I mean!)

One of my friends is an identical twin but her and her sister have managed to grow up and live independent lives each with their own family. They support each other and are always their for each other but other than that they live their own lives. As children they never left each others side and had to endure their mum dressing them the same, however they grew up and matured. Surely these girls are old enough to assert their own independence?

I think this is what disturbs me. Watching them is like watching pre-teen girls who have been given their clothes by their mum before they left home and told to be good girls and always make sure they wear the same outfits at the same time!

I can perhaps understand why RLC might be attracted to allow them into the project, after all 'twice the eye candy' but within the RLC world they look way out of their depth!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

Please point it out! But please don't elevate Belle by diminishing Irma. There's room for all but the fact remains she didn't bate without covers. that wasn't meant as a dig on Belle....i still enjoyed her even though she didn't ...

As you may no I'm a bit of Nora fan as well so I react defensively when there's an attempt to dethrone her. But I am going to point again that when Jess entered the room tonight the odds of Irma going down on her must have been about evens - I certainly thought it was more than likely - but what happened at the orgy you would have got odds of 1,000 to 1. Yes aided by drugs but otherwise spontaneous - surely you don't believe what happened just now wasn't agreed beforehand? 6 girls 1 guy 3 hours 1 dildo 1 vibrator Megan's first dildoing vs half a 69 ... and people say the latter was better. Well next time there's a clash I'll watch the orgy in B2 and you all can watch Irma.

Have you all forgotten Heidi, not in Barca but if you have seen it ... was tonight really better?

I am not doing down Irma. She's great but just a tad over hyped.

1 minute ago, joeybaggs said:

Keep your politics Bullshit where it needs to go, in the right section of the forum, and let us Piss on you, and see how you like it. Russian women are the most beautiful, intellectual women in the world, and I`m glad that President Trump fucked up your dream since you been to sleeping at the wheel for the last eight years. 19.gif.6bc9488fbc5f98577f4bbe0701db5b9e.gif

Don't get pissy with me man.....Just stating facts but  I apologize if I sound political. 

32 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Ilona! I know you're hanging out with your latest squeeze but FOR GOD SAKE get yourself back to Barcelona!

Ilona is the one I most want to see get down with Irma,,,,,My fantasy would be fullfilled,,,there is just something about how scared Ilona is of stuff like that,,,any time Irma comes close to her pussy she always runs,,but if Irma cornered her on the bed and went down on her OMG!!::)

tumblr_ntx3lkNJNH1swtg58o1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

As you may no I'm a bit of Nora fan as well so I react defensively when there's an attempt to dethrone her. But I am going to point again that when Jess entered the room tonight the odds of Irma going down on her must have been about evens - I certainly thought it was more than likely - but what happened at the orgy you would have got odds of 1,000 to 1. Yes aided by drugs but otherwise spontaneous - surely you don't believe what happened just now wasn't agreed beforehand? 6 girls 1 guy 3 hours 1 dildo 1 vibrator Megan's first dildoing vs half a 69 ... and people say the latter was better. Well next time there's a clash I'll watch the orgy in B2 and you all can watch Irma.

Have you all forgotten Heidi, not in Barca but if you have seen it ... was tonight really better?

I am not doing down Irma. She's great but just a tad over hyped.

I want to end this conversation because you're coming down on Irma for no reason except providing a great evening of entertainment. To each his own...Let's move on!!! Please..

• Upvote 1