Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think the special thing will never happend xD but i have so much fun watching their parties, poeplle always end up wasted, falling down, breaking table, ... ^^

I hate to mention Belle again but she has a huge catalogue of breaking things, falling over spectacularly, tripping on the stairs, collapsing unconscious (worrying actually), setting fire to things while pissed out of her skull. She was a walking disaster area. 

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hate to mention Belle again but she has a huge catalogue of breaking things, falling over spectacularly, tripping on the stairs, collapsing unconscious (worrying actually), setting fire to things while pissed out of her skull. She was a walking disaster area. 

Yes but you never saw her falling on a glass table, blowing the poor thing into peaces xD ( and belle was at most half  the weight of the girl that fell on that table LMAO) 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, wathou said:

Yes but you never saw her falling on a glass table, blowing the poor thing into peaces xD ( and belle was at most half  the weight of the girl that fell on that table LMAO) 

That girl who fell on the table was great, I liked her a lot

1 hour ago, wathou said:

She and Michelle did fall off the table together though and it was heavy fall which lead to some nice views of Belle's cunt. :biggrin:

18 minutes ago, wathou said:

jessica & irma seems getting  ready to go out 

It's to a hotel so Irma can give more lessons and Jess can practice ... Remember the days when people used to say that. However ...

I don't think Jess is ready to go down on Irma yet but if she only has 2 weeks then don't rule it out before she leaves especially after last night. I think it will be a big step but she's gained much confidence in the last few weeks.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wathou said:

She weighs even less now I believe.

4 hours ago, wathou said:

Damned last night was really nice, and like noldus said for monday, it was only tuesday ! I'm wondering what the girls have planned for the rest of the week :heart:

Wednesday are the to be the big party / show day, so we'll see tonight  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Noldus said:

Wednesday are the to be the big party / show day, so we'll see tonight  :biggrin:

Even a little lingerie party would make me more than happy :biggrin: ( we can't have pussy eating night everyday, or do we ? :biggrin::blush: