Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10:07 Irma brings her food in, disrobes, sits in the corner and films herself naked. She gets up sits back in the chair at the table and then films her tits in various poses. She even stands up to put a cushions underneath herself so she's higher. Last night she filmed herself so I imagine she's doing this for the guy who was here the other night unless she's warming up for a new career in camming. She rubs her tits again.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

10:07 Irma brings her food in, disrobes, sits in the corner and films herself naked. She gets up sits back in the chair at the table and then films her tits in various poses. She even stands up to put a cushions underneath herself so she's higher. Last night she filmed herself so I imagine she's doing this for the guy who was here the other night unless she's warming up for a new career in camming. She rubs her tits again.

Irma is in love with IRMA !

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

a new career? where?

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

When she came back from her weekend Irma told the Twins that she doesn't like that guy (Alberto) sexually. Maybe something happened over the weekend to put her off because she did seem interested at first. Unlikely the pics are for him, more likely they're for Alex as she sends him pictures in exchange for him taking her out for meals, paying for her to get into clubs etc.

Thanks Yury for the above

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

When she came back from her weekend Irma told the Twins that she doesn't like that guy (Alberto) sexually. Maybe something happened over the weekend to put her off because she did seem interested at first. Unlikely the pics are for him, more likely they're for Alex as she sends him pictures in exchange for him taking her out for meals, paying for her to get into clubs etc.

Thanks Yury for the above

btw ben don't now if you have seen my new pm ?