Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Jess what are you doing ? she brought a extension cord to the bathub, doesn't she know it's dangerous Oo

1.5 or 2 months ago: The matter with the water boiler. At 9:00 pm, a girl in B2 hit the water boiler on the stove and switched it on. And that was it. The water evaporated, the girls were long in bed and the stove still on. The water boiler changed its color, the ground arched. In the morning around 10:00 am, two girls went past the kettle, still standing on the stove. Nothing noticed, although one had to feel the heat in the narrow kitchen while walking past. Only the third noticed the damage. Take the hot kettle from the stove and let cold water run in. This naturally evolved again as an explosion from the boiler. If that had hit her face ......  - It looks like their brains just work for beauty, fashion, whatsapp and "how to milk money from men".

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Ce soir, on remarque que quand les Twins ne sont pas là, il y a moins ou pas d'ambiance dans l'appart. C'est dommage, car Irma et Jessica d'habitude font ce qu'il faut à ce sujet, mais là, Jessica semble vouloir rester seule (avec son portable), et Irma en robe de soirée, va sortir.. Amoins qu'Irma attende Jessica pour sortir ensemble? Peut être..

Tonight we notice that when the Twins are not there, there is less or no atmosphere in the apartment. It's a shame, because Irma and Jessica usually do the right thing about it, but here, Jessica seems to want to stay alone (with her laptop), and Irma in evening dress, will go out. Is Irma waiting for Jessica to go out together? May be..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Ce soir, on remarque que quand les Twins ne sont pas là, il y a moins ou pas d'ambiance dans l'appart. C'est dommage, car Irma et Jessica d'habitude font ce qu'il faut à ce sujet, mais là, Jessica semble vouloir rester seule (avec son portable), et Irma en robe de soirée, va sortir.. Amoins qu'Irma attende Jessica pour sortir ensemble? Peut être..

ça fait maintenant plusieurs jours que c'est le cas si ta remarqué ... 

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't know xD i don't understand anything with these girls afterall.
And i have to say it has been 2 uneventfull days :X 
Seriously i'd rather not have the 2 pussy eating night, and have a week full of parties where girls have fun and no lesbian show :X 

its ok Father Wathou, HE made them, & the equipment...::)