Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wathou said:

LMAO you make that sounds like we were watching a brothel ^^ 

Remember how often Belle waited to go out ... supposedly her BF let her down time and time again. For some reason he had difficulty getting away - well I leave that to your imagination.

Irma, I see this big napsack sitting on your bed, are we not going to see you this whole weekend again?  The good stuff now seems to happen during the weekdays like your several senual massages first one Jessica had and Danaya and not the weekends?  This backwards I guess you are going to screw Alex "the world traveler" my ass, he is skinny has no money. Everybody works during the week and cannot see your sensual performances, You are cute and the best please comeback to the weekends and party with US. You speak English well with a great accent, I want to eat you sweetheart, and you have great feet and excellent body.  You are smooth with people and can get along with anybody.  Jessisica now doe not have a plamet for the weekend.  Irma, you brought the sexiness out of Jess, thank you.

Thank You for coming back.

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

LOL! ! That much I had figured out....:biggrin:

According to translations, he is a guy who Irma had known for some time. He pays for her to go places and do things and in return she sends him selfies videos and gets to look at her naked. She says she has never had sex with him