Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Irma has worked on the twins slowly and we see more and more of them day by day. I think they went further than we expected last night. it is in contrast to Jess who she spent a long time with as soon as she arrived. I am not sure if they knew each other outside the house but almost instantly Jess was under her wing. I do wonder whether Irma's charm could ever have worked on Nicole but if Irma had made efforts with her first the story might have been different. Who knows with Nicole? It might have been nice if Irma and Nora had persuaded Jess to end her grudge against her though, but maybe once you get on Nicole's bad side she's going to twist the knife. It did seem to me that Nicole was much better at dealing with confrontation than Jess.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Another thing we learnt last night which I failed to mention was:

9. Irma showed she could run a good party on her own and has the potential to step up like Lola and Nora. Next time she should try to invite the B2 girls.

4 Girls in one Apartment is enough to satisfy everyone's needs      :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

4 Girls in one Apartment is enough to satisfy everyone's needs      :biggrin:

Some of us are greedy and especially want to see Angelina there ... and Nicole TBH as I still find her the hottest girl in Barca this year.

Bit disappointed we don't have vids, gifs or pics of Irma's naked dancing (I don't mean the lap dance, I mean afterwards) which I could only witness from Cam 1. I have a few pics from last night which I might post. It was a good party.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do wonder whether Irma's charm could ever have worked on Nicole but if Irma had made efforts with her first the story might have been different.

She did make a bit of an effort when Nicole told Irma she was frustrated at not being able to get an orgasm when bating. Irma told her she needed to relax and offered to 'help' her, but Nicole was worried that Nora might walk in on them

Irma and Nicole went to their own rooms and bated separately, and Nora gave Jess a massage and never left the room :sad:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Irma has worked on the twins slowly and we see more and more of them day by day. I think they went further than we expected last night. it is in contrast to Jess who she spent a long time with as soon as she arrived. I am not sure if they knew each other outside the house but almost instantly Jess was under her wing. I do wonder whether Irma's charm could ever have worked on Nicole but if Irma had made efforts with her first the story might have been different. Who knows with Nicole? It might have been nice if Irma and Nora had persuaded Jess to end her grudge against her though, but maybe once you get on Nicole's bad side she's going to twist the knife. It did seem to me that Nicole was much better at dealing with confrontation than Jess.

Do you know who has worked on the twins yesterday? Alcohol. Noone else.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Some of us are greedy and especially want to see Angelina there ... and Nicole TBH as I still find her the hottest girl in Barca this year.

Bit disappointed we don't have vids, gifs or pics of Irma's naked dancing (I don't mean the lap dance, I mean afterwards) which I could only witness from Cam 1. I have a few pics from last night which I might post. It was a good party.

There is a couple Videos posted from last night.  I don't know if those are the ones you are speaking of or not.  I haven't seen them yet.  Sometimes that SendVid Server takes a long time to load the Video causing the page to time out.

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Benfold, I thought (ha you posted while I was writing) Irma was an absolute star last night but on review I'd give Jess 11/10 for her banana dance - "Professional" A Twin.

Irma won the competition only because she put the banana in her pussy and then touched his penis. The Lapdance itself was much worse than Jess's.

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is a couple Videos posted from last night.  I don't know if those are the ones you are speaking of or not.  I haven't seen them yet.  Sometimes that SendVid Server takes a long time to load the Video causing the page to time out.

I don't really like Sendvid as it always carries adware and sometimes worse and I have quite a lot of protection. I don't user downloaders now for the same reason as they are often a backdoor and I've had that backdoor interfered within in the past - wurg, wurg, fnarr, fnarr.

• Upvote 1