Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye bye lovely pixie Jess. It's been a total pleasure watching you for the last 90 days. You gave us so many great memories, which totally overshadowed the fake cam shows. But some of us know why you had to do them, even though it was obvious you didn't enjoy them. Cooking will never be the same in B1 again and I'd pay good money just for a feel (and sniff) of that apron...:blush:

The memories of that 1 1/2 hour naked exercise in the LR will remain with me forever, and the views of that beautiful pussy and the great REAL bating sessions towards the end of your stay were superb. And not forgetting the epic massage and the intimate night with Irma.

For me you have one of the most perfectly formed bodies we've seen here, if not the the best... It's perfectly proportioned in every way. But it's you're cuteness that won me over....and that bubbly personallity, and of course that beautiful smile.

I'm sorry I was unfair with you over the saga with Nicole, I know now she can be difficult, but I was just defending my girl at the time..Forgive me...

I think we could well see you again, depending on where you go from here, romantically speaking, but many here would love to see you back. I'm just sorry I missed you go this morning...:sad:

Stay happy little pixie, the very best of luck for the future, and I hope you find a man who will look after you. I know you'll make them very happy...

Take care Jess...xx:heart::heart:

• Upvote 8

The end of yet another era at b-1 and yes Jess you will surely be missed. Looking back over the last 3 months Jess has in my eyes been one of the best occupants ever and an ideal flatmate. OK she was a tad patronising towards Nora but then everyone has to kiss arse now and then but overall she was in the apartment for prolonged periods of time entertaining us and not gallivanting out at clubs all the time and gave some scintillating performances that were far better than for her paying clientele on the webcam, so she has to be commended for that and she was a good housekeeper keeping the kitchen, especially, clean and tidy. 

Adios Jess and thanks for the memories and I'm sure your boyfriend will be pleased to see you when you get back home. So now it's up to the twins to step up to the plate and carry the mantle since Jess will be a hard act to follow but don't worry Mia and Lia listen to your mentor (Irma) and I'm sure your and our futures will be rosy. :heart: :angel: :heart:

• Upvote 7

It was a frustrating night last night.

Cam 2 in B1 is still shit...Hopefully they'll sort it now as it's UM. 

CC was down again so I missed the chat....It was down the previous day for maintenance when I thought it was running ok. I'm not sure what was done but it was worse, before it went down completely again last night..:confused:

A coupla things about Jess's leaving 'party'
I know Nora's a friend , but I'm not sure why she stayed so long. She contributed vitually nothing to it, except she tried to take the twin's phones off them at 1 stage. She got 1, I think it was Mia's but Lia wouldn't give her it. Don't know what that was about. :confused:

The other thing was that Irma should not really wear see through pantie swhen she's wearing a huge pad...doesn't really do it for me Irma sorry...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a frustrating night last night.

Cam 2 in B1 is still shit...Hopefully they'll sort it now as it's UM. 

CC was down again so I missed the chat....It was down the previous day for maintenance when I thought it was running ok. I'm not sure what was done but it was worse, before it went down completely again last night..:confused:

A coupla things about Jess's leaving 'party'
I know Nora's a friend , but I'm not sure why she stayed so long. She contributed vitually nothing to it, except she tried to take the twin's phones off them at 1 stage. She got 1, I think it was Mia's but Lia wouldn't give her it. Don't know what that was about. :confused:

The other thing was that Irma should not really wear see through pantie swhen she's wearing a huge pad...doesn't really do it for me Irma sorry...

I think cam 2 lag are not due to hardware probleme, but more bandwith issue :X

CC is still laggy/buggy for me 

AS for nora, first of all she was coming by to say goodbye to jess, and she has a big role in b1 so taking the phone from the twins was like her saying to them to have some "fun" ^^ 

And for irma puting see-trough pantie while she is on her period, i always found that gross ^^' but she is not shy in anyway, she even threw tampons right off her pussy a couple of time, like you said not my thing either ^^' 

• Upvote 2