Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, wathou said:

I think cam 2 lag are not due to hardware probleme, but more bandwith issue :X

CC is still laggy/buggy for me 

AS for nora, first of all she was coming by to say goodbye to jess, and she has a big role in b1 so taking the phone from the twins was like her saying to them to have some "fun" ^^ 

And for irma puting see-trough pantie while she is on her period, i always found that gross ^^' but she is not shy in anyway, she even threw tampons right off her pussy a couple of time, like you said not my thing either ^^' 

There is an ongoing restore all attachments now, it will take the entire weekend, so there is great stress on the server now. But the upload is much faster on this new reserve than the last.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There is an ongoing restore all attachments now, it will take the entire weekend, so there is great stress on reserve. But the upload is much faster on this new reserve than the last.

Ho ok that explain the current lags :X let's hope it's going to be the last server upgrade and thank you to Admin for upgrading the servers because when something is happening in the free cams at b1 CC was as fucked up as cam 2 ^^'

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There is an ongoing restore all attachments now, it will take the entire weekend, so there is great stress on reserve. But the upload is much faster on this new reserve than the last.

I have plenty of pictures from last night - sadly I entirely missed a section between one of the twins and Jess which looked interesting from Cam 1 - which would mainly be the freeze frames from Cam 2 but I won't post until CC settles down. I'm not going through having to post the Dima massage party twice again - don't worry the pictures will be in low double digits not the several hundred for that party. However this must be at least the 4th party at B1 which has been very difficult to watch starting with the B1's Got Talent night where Cam 1 was locking up badly and Cam 2 was pointless and the big party when the Twins started showing, all from B2 were there, and all the feeds died :angry:

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have plenty of pictures from last night - sadly I entirely missed a section between one of the twins and Jess which looked interesting from Cam 1 - which would mainly be the freeze frames from Cam 2 but I won't post until CC settles down. I'm not going through having to post the Dima massage party twice again - don't worry the pictures will be in low double digits not the several hundred for that party. However this must be at least the 4th party at B1 which has been very difficult to watch starting with the B1's Got Talent night where Cam 1 was locking up badly and Cam 2 was pointless and the big party when the Twins started showing, all from B2 were there, and all the feeds died :angry:

9b855c38a6d2f17c610d593ff6764fdc.jpge78c7bb441821ecbcde72da5242b594e.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just watched her on replay. What a superb final display of that fabulous pussy. Still entertaining us at 5am on her last day....What a star you are little pixie...:heart:

clown-smiley-emoticon.gif It was so nice you had to say it twice clown-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

This website is moving as slow as A Sloth, Molasses, A Slug, A Turtle Etc,,,,,,,, old-person-helped-to-walk-smiley-emoticotroubled-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

mcj2uu0qga0qwcnqhqep.gif

v1BPwG.giftumblr_ocl0zwxqjL1qk24apo1_500.gif

gif-bubble-cactus-slow-motion-1026025.giballoon_866d3d_970344.gif

you forgot two turtles fucking in molasses:biggrin::biggrin: