Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phaeton
18 hours ago, Sergio said:

I do not understand all this commotion, Stella the last time bought drugs for the girls, and everyone seemed happy with what was going on, Stella very beautiful girl, beautiful breasts and nice ass and knows the places to buy drugs in Barcellona, this is all , relax

Awful. Drugs to relax? Do you hear yourself? Nightmare. Not only that, the only way for them to rest is alcohol, so still and drugs? Oh my God. If this henhouse, and there will be more drug their brains are completely dry. Someone else says that they are smart girls. Lol. These single-celled only able to shoot shorts and drinking wine. I do not mention the fact that they allow themselves to touch the old men and take off panties in front of him. Disgusting. I was not interested in what is happening in the brothel, but what I see in the general news section from time to time, terrifies me.

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Hey Noldus you were right on the button with the balcony thing.  They should maybe put a bed there for her to sleep.  She would then have two rooms.

Maybe we should call Stella the Balcony Queen.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I do not understand all this commotion, Stella the last time bought drugs for the girls, and everyone seemed happy with what was going on, Stella very beautiful girl, beautiful breasts and nice ass and knows the places to buy drugs in Barcellona, this is all , relax

is this REALLIFEcam or YOURFANTASYcam? In real life people do drugs, its not a secret. Even though i dont agree with drugs, if thats what she does in her REAL life and they invited her back then you either watch or dont watch/take a memebership break

12 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Hey Noldus you were right on the button with the balcony thing.  They should maybe put a bed there for her to sleep.  She would then have two rooms.

LOL yes, great idea ;)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Benfold said:

Stella never hid anything from the cams; bating, sex, drugs, rock'n'roll. 

First read the whole thing so you do not get the wrong impression. I have to say that because people do seize on things out of context. Belle bits in italics which you can ignore.

Hang on a second this is not entirely true and she did get very upset about something Belle showed her in the kitchen the night after an escapade which seemed to about what she was showing during a dildo bate.

After Milena's party when she had that stop start sex, she was continually covering herself even more so than Milena. Her hand was almost permanently on the sheet and when she remembered which was every few seconds she pulled it across continually hiding parts of her anatomy and during the last few shows she kept her panties on all the time which she didn't have to even if she was on her period which seemed to go on for a long time - this hasn't stopped other girls showing.

I am not disagreeing that she was quite free for the camera but to say she never tried to hide from the camera is an exaggeration. I think her behaviour in these circumstances had a lot to do with drugs and what effect those had I am not exactly sure but they did have an effect. However it was no different form the behaviour I saw the same morning during Milena's fuck and Polya's fuck and actually a couple other others, I've witnessed and that's they cover up when they remember if they are in that mindset but they get carried away. I am sure Stella's later fucks that night and the next day where much more open but I didn't see them just heard about them ... I was probably asleep after an exhausting night. 

Caro did become slightly shyer of the camera but I think she was only bothered about being pictured being fucked. She didn't have any qualms about explicit nudity or even herself giving oral to Lola so it was a bit of an odd one since if they intended to give a show and then didn't let us see it. What was especially ironic about this was that Caro spent along time with Belle persuading (or waiting) for her to take part. Whatever Lola and Stella spent a long time waiting in the bathroom while Caro gave a pep talk to Belle on the couch - it could have been to do with Belle's situation in B1 but I would imagine Belle would have done most of the talking in such circumstances and to me her body language was saying I am not sure about this. I was watching the show the other night and I didn't realise Belle continued for 10 minutes after Lola and Stella had withdrawn from the action. She used a dildo half-heartedly in the open as well as her fingers and her mouth but seemed largely to have given up before the end although we know there was a lot of vigorous action going on in both Caro's and Belle's pussy before. That night I am certain Stella was on her period.

I think Stella had the reputation partly because on 3 nights, 3some, 4 way massage and Cover Up Caro, she did on all 3 occasions position herself between Camera 7 and the action usually if not all the time with her panties on. I am sure this was a deliberate policy on her part but was just unfortunately coincidental. I know someone's going to give me some BS like they did last time I talked about this about Belle getting in the way which was pure BS. In the 3 way massage which Belle was always meant to be in (despite some claims she joined in and ruined it) she was showing her pussy straight the camera - what the fuck was she was blocking plus there were 2 good cameras and the views of the other girls were plenty good enough? Anyway it is never an argument really to say that somebody else did something such as A left the bathroom in a mess, ah but so did B, well A still did? I am so tempted to talk about Trump now, but i shall refrain.

In summary, Stella is one of the most gorgeous housemates ever, like Belle explicit shots were rare outside the bathroom and certainly not as explicit in the bathroom (I watched Stella much more than Polya or Anna) until her last week, and her general nudity was better than most.