Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It would be lovely Mike, but it ain't gonna happen...:cry:

Like it would have been nice if Irma invited a guy around and then he gave Jess a massage with a happy ending while Irma bated watching them and then almost vice versa while Nicole came in wandered around looking at her phone as though nothing was happening. Something like that would never happen.

Moral: Never say never.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Like it would have been nice if Irma invited a guy around and then he gave Jess a massage with a happy ending while Irma bated watching them and then almost vice versa while Nicole came in wandered around looking at her phone as though nothing was happening. Something like that would never happen.

Moral: Never say never.

I should know better...:dodgy:

I wish the twins wouldn't be naked so much!! I've had to endure what seems like hour after hour of todays replay,  looking at their tight gorgeous bodies gyrating on the bed, bendovers and open leg shots. I hope they keep their clothes on tomorrow...:dodgy:

Edited by nagachilli2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I gave Lia a disservice. I thought she had a fairy featureless pussy but some of those bend overs today proves I was wrong. It's great. I'm assuming Mia's is the same for some reason...:biggrin:

I was wondering that  myself, would you we able to tell them apart by looking at there Pussies lol

• Upvote 2