Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

So what? Your favourite musician has done cocaine. Your favourite actor has done cocaine. Your favourite author, director, designer, they've all taken coke. Your neighbours, friends, family have taken coke. Half the members of this forum have done coke. It's the modern world mate, drugs are fine. Without drugs you wouldn't have Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Stones, Sabbath. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs used to take LSD. Chopin and Schumann used to get fucked up. Your favourite album wouldn't exist without drugs. You think Dali created all that surrealist craziness without getting totally high first?

Nobody gives a fuck if the girls do drugs. Time to let it go

I'm pretty certain that he has never ever done anything wrong in his life ever,,,,and how would he feel if people kept reminding him everyday about his past mistakes. Taking drugs is just something people do,,,I never took cocaine by choice,,because it's my life,,,So I don't care what anyone else does with their lives outside of my immediate family.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

stella didn't bring the coke guys into it that was whats her face that let everyone eat sushi off her.lola brought Dima into it first that first night they all took turns going into B1 downstairs bathroom with him I assume they were doing lines

very true! Thanks for the reminder so now we can move on...::)

• Upvote 1

Guest Phaeton
4 hours ago, Benfold said:

So what? Your favourite musician has done cocaine. Your favourite actor has done cocaine. Your favourite author, director, designer, they've all taken coke. Your neighbours, friends, family have taken coke. Half the members of this forum have done coke. It's the modern world mate, drugs are fine. Without drugs you wouldn't have Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Stones, Sabbath. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs used to take LSD. Chopin and Schumann used to get fucked up. Your favourite album wouldn't exist without drugs. You think Dali created all that surrealist craziness without getting totally high first?

Nobody gives a fuck if the girls do drugs. Time to let it go

You will find something to compare. In addition, if in your country, your neighbors, your friends, or you used drugs, it is not a reason to say that it is a natural phenomenon. And if alcohol and drugs is a way of entertainment and rest, then I feel sorry for these people. Such nonsense I have not heard. The case where a person for many years, but his brain thinks at 15. I'm sorry, but a normal person does not think so.

But in any case, they can do whatever they want. If they take off panties in front of old men  there, or to sleep with strange men and lick each other's body parts to do a couple of bonuses, that is their right. Lol Just as all their relax consists of alcohol and drugs. Someone said: "he was a friend of Irma"- is even worse! It is interesting to note that in front of all friends Irma take off cowards?

7 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Yeah,,,,if that's the story you wanna stick to then by all means go ahead lmaooo!!

Seriously though,,that's how most of us found out about RLC and CC,,,those damn redirect searches that make RLC popup on your screen,,,that's what happened to me years ago when RLC first came online.

working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

So your saying you got "Rick Rolled" then right?

On 19/2/2017 at 0:52 PM, Phaeton said:

Awful. Drugs to relax? Do you hear yourself? Nightmare. Not only that, the only way for them to rest is alcohol, so still and drugs? Oh my God. If this henhouse, and there will be more drug their brains are completely dry. Someone else says that they are smart girls. Lol. These single-celled only able to shoot shorts and drinking wine. I do not mention the fact that they allow themselves to touch the old men and take off panties in front of him. Disgusting. I was not interested in what is happening in the brothel, but what I see in the general news section from time to time, terrifies me.

On 19/2/2017 at 1:06 PM, jasonwils123 said:

is this REALLIFEcam or YOURFANTASYcam? In real life people do drugs, its not a secret. Even though i dont agree with drugs, if thats what she does in her REAL life and they invited her back then you either watch or dont watch/take a memebership break

excuse me, I saw only now your comment, I do not live all day on CC, I think in addition to the girls ye also yourselves drug use, you read what I wrote? girls can take of cocaine and heroin from morning to night, what the fuck I care, it's their life and do whatever they like, Keep following the rule to count to one hundred before you write something