Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Dang, defended her during her no nudity period and now she is pantyless while i am not here, way to thank me Jessica :shy: Guys I am counting on you:cool:

Don't worry the little wench (I mean that in a nice way) hasn't given us the view we've been looking for.:dodgy:

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Looks like Lima is crying 

Lima has a very long conflict with the mother. They did not speak of 6 years (only through a lawyer). This is due to a property dispute. They have sued each other. Now Lima drunk and Jessica offered to call to her mother. Lima called and spoke with her mother. Their relationship moved for the better. Lima shocked by this and crying.
She is very grateful to Jessica. She said that if not for Jessica, she never would have called to her mother.

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, Yury said:

Lima has a very long conflict with the mother. They did not speak of 6 years (only through a lawyer). This is due to a property dispute. They have sued each other. Now Lima drunk and Jessica offered to call to her mother. Lima called and spoke with her mother. Their relationship moved for the better. Lima shocked by this and crying.
She is very grateful to Jessica. She said that if not for Jessica, she never would have called to her mother.

Thanks... That may be part of the reason she drinks the way she does. Not all of it I'm sure but maybe a part.