Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The END....Mia came in...:angry:

You can tell it's frustrating for Lia also. She cannot get anything going because she knows Mia could walk in any time. Lia should tell Mia to give her some alone time or join her :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JD007 said:

You can tell it's frustrating for Lia also. She cannot get anything going because she knows Mia could walk in any time. Lia should tell Mia to give her some alone time or join her :biggrin:

Frustration will get the better of her in the end and she will do it in the toilet out of view if Mia is always around. 

3 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Agree. She's not just touching her pussy, she's caressing it. You know she wants to go that extra mile....Very horny..:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure it's Lia...

It is i think, she is the one that was naked and put on red panties. Mia is staying dressed more in the last couple of days

Wll they looked Red panties in the bedroom but more pink in the Kitchen, ive been distracted by Julia

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

It is i think, she is the one that was naked and put on red panties. Mia is staying dressed more in the last couple of days

It's definately Lia, just seen the mark on her arse, Mia has actually been more naked than Lia last coupla days because Lia has had her period. That's why I posed the question, because they're identical twins, don't they have their periods at the same time...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1