Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, wathou said:

Come on ben it's just family friend :biggrin:

Were you being sarcastic Wathou...

I have quite a big family, and we haven't any friends who'd spend all evening srtipped naked being painted by 4 beautiful young naked or semi naked girls....well, unless they're close friends ...:dodgy:

I know you weren't being serious...

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Irma looks real upset and Stella's with her looking concerned.

I remember the days when I was just happy to be amused by Maya's cats playing. We've come a long way from those days on RLC. Because of Barcelona it is now more about sex and sexiness than it was. Now you all know I love to see pussy but there is a part of me that longs for the old days especially as there used to be nothing to watch in the evening and I probably wouldn't have missed Nelly and Bogdan earlier in probably the best position I would ever have seen them. It almost feels too easy nowadays. Maybe that's why I waited 4 hours for them to come down opainted to the kitchen last night - almost as if remembering what it used to be like.

So you miss Maya's pussy...I'm sure it's still there...:dodgy:

I know where you're coming from though. I havn't been premium that long , but find it hard to follow all the action, cos I can't watch 24/7 and have a life. Replay is great but it is hard to catch everything I'm interested in. And I only generally follow the girls apartments!!! 

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

both twins naked on their bed. end of period??

Yeh, Lia was rubbing her pussy beautifully this afternoon while Mia was doing some housework downstairs, but Mia wasn't far away so she called an abrupt end to proceedings when Mia came upstairs...:angry: