Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

There are two think i dislike about barcelona currently:

1) The missing of real action (only one girl out of seven is a very bad ratio). ... :biggrin: ... Especially B2 is a complete disappointment in this point.

2) The fake cam shows of Jessica. I hoped they would be over, but it seems she is starting again. ... :cry:

u r right....that is why i want Anna and Caro back....and ppl may hate me for it...but also Beardo...loool

if i am not wrong...there was no drinking in Barca 1 yest...they just had tea or coffee.....very awkward for a birthday celebration....

also correct me if i am wrong...barca doesnt have a history of two girls in staying in the same room, getting hot...Anna and Belle never really did anything wild in their room when they shared...Caro and Anna were wild outside but when they entered their room in Barca 2...they just slept...so i think Irma/nora would do nothing except probably a massage night...which i hope gets naughty..otherwise thursday was perfect...Nora flirting with Irma and noone in the apartment...

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, MrBox said:

There are two think i dislike about barcelona currently:

1) The missing of real action (only one girl out of seven is a very bad ratio). ... :biggrin: ... Especially B2 is a complete disappointment in this point.

2) The fake cam shows of Jessica. I hoped they would be over, but it seems she is starting again. ... :cry:

1) Well yes but still more than has often been the case in Barcelona and Nicole has been working overtime. The lack of bating always vexes me.

2) I agree. Once in a while is OK or a couple of hours a day but not several hours every day especially as she's not on free any more and after all part of B1's role is to entice new subscribers and seeing her great body downstairs would be a big plus for RLC.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

irma and Nora Went out to work   irma  had said  night Last

Both Nicole and Nora, answered in Spanish to two calls at different times that they received, can be to job offers for what you say.
Exactly replied "No longer interests me, yes but no, I'm not interested anymore"
I only noticed because it is the first time I see Nora speak in a correct Spanish and in Nicole, because she answered with the same words. As something already agreed.
Another thing I can contribute, is that the Spanish boy, proposed to Nicole, look for work in his company. (Although Nicole said "what am I going to work?") More like saying, I have no knowledge that can serve in your company.

I believe in RLC the 1st month should be some sort of a probation period for the girls...some girls are not comfortable with camera...This gir Michelle is clearly uncomfortable...she seems to be a nice girl but not suited to this job...esp being around new ppl...hope hers and our misery ends soon...