Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Someone posted earlier the possibility of a massage night. Well the girls have covered the bed so that might be a possibilty, Do you think when they signed up to do this, they said 'well there will be a lot of staged/planned events on your bed so if you're tired or can;t be arsed, fuck you, you can't so to bed! 

If it's massage tonight, it'll be another IRMA and it will be Russ, the master masseur, but I'm pnly guessing guys...:dodgy:

That massage guy is good, i wouldnt mind that for entertainment tonight but easy on Stella please thanks:heart:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

That massage guy is good, i wouldnt mind that for entertainment tonight but easy on Stella please thanks:heart:

They have to come up with something new.  The Massage and Body Painting Acts are getting Stale.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Someone posted earlier the possibility of a massage night. Well the girls have covered the bed so that might be a possibilty, Do you think when they signed up to do this, they said 'well there will be a lot of staged/planned events on your bed so if you're tired or can;t be arsed, fuck you, you can't so to bed! 

If it's massage tonight, it'll be another IRMA and it will be Russ, the master masseur, but I'm pnly guessing guys...:dodgy:

It won't be Rus

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They have to come up with something new.  The Massage and Body Painting Acts are getting Stale.    :biggrin:

No way!!! we've gone from  girl on girl boob massages to body paint to guy who handles everyone massage to guy with small dick body paint. How much more imagination  do you want?

Russ is the only ok guy that Irma knows, but I'm still not sure about him He's good at what he does but some of his facial wxpressions when he's massaging are a bit creepy. The Alex thing is just fucking weird. as I posted the other night. The  other artists guys are also strange, I'm not against blokes in B1 and B2, for fuck sake My girl Nicole had a couple of epic nights in B1 with Miguel. But for me, Irma's boy briends ara a bit strange...

Look. I'm just guessing here. they might just watch amovie tonight...:dodgy:

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

How many new things can you do inside of an apartment though,,it is very limited if you really think about it.....Maybe you guys should come up with ideas and let RLC know so they could suggest it to the ladies.

Maybe "NAKED TWISTER OR NAKED YOGA" ::):heart:

nakedyoga.thumb.jpg.f0e71bd13fa6ec850e7f64e7466d4007.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jasonwils123 said:

No way!!! we've gone from  girl on girl boob massages to body paint to guy who handles everyone massage to guy with small dick body paint. How much more imagination  do you want?

Doesn't take much imagination to figure what these girls will do.  I'll wait and see what the Script they are going to play tonight. 

Hopefully it's a night for the girls only. We don't need any dicks floating around tonight.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

How many new things can you do inside of an apartment though,,it is very limited if you really think about it.....Maybe you guys should come up with ideas and let RLC know so they could suggest it to the ladies.

Maybe "NAKED TWISTER OR NAKED YOGA" ::):heart:

nude-yoga-girl.jpg

How about naked anything...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Doesn't take much imagination to figure what these girls will do.  I'll wait and see what the Script they are going to play tonight. 

Hopefully it's a night for the girls only. We don't need any dicks floating around tonight.

:biggrin::biggrin:tumblr_nwoe8yXbs01ts20lg_og_1280.jpg:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Agreed, but that rules out Alex...:dodgy: