Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Isn't fresh blood better then the old girls coming back

Not always, because with old girls coming back you know you're not getting a dud (although I'm sure some would disagree) and with fresh blood you might get a Sia, or Estelle. But I do like Gina a lot so far!

• Upvote 4

Just now, Benfold said:

Not always, because with old girls coming back you know you're not getting a dud (although I'm sure some would disagree) and with fresh blood you might get a Sia, or Estelle. But I do like Gina a lot so far!

Yeah your right Ben they don't send dud's back in but it's refreshing to see someone new

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The reason why irma would never be boring to me is because I don't look at her as just being Big Tits, Cute face and ass,,,I love her personality,,so even when she is not doing the things that a lot of you like seeing her doing, I'm still 100% entertained...The twins would be on the couch with a blank stare in their eyes looking at the tv,,and i would fall asleep watching that,,But Irma could be fully clothed and sitting on that same couch and have me laughing my ass off,,Even though I don't speak Russian,,but just the sound of her voice and the way she laughs and acts around the other ladies make her very interesting for me to watch.......But you have your own preference as to what you like and so do I,, That's why they bring different girls from different backgrounds with different personalities for different RLC costumers.

Does anyone know how long her tenure this time is for.  She'll be entering 60 days on March 5 and 90 days finishes April 4th.

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Yeah your right Ben they don't send dud's back in but it's refreshing to see someone new

But he wants Jasmin back. Fabulous to look at but what do you think she'd be doing on a night like this? My guess is sitting in the corner and then going to bed the second anyone got topless.

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Me too. except I'm only 5'6'' ,,,:sad:

But she looks likes she's got a great body for a tall girl,,,:biggrin: