Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Straight girls play though ... give them a little wine and something more and then can enjoy but would never think of being in a relationship with a girl. I think men's sexuality is much easier to define. You hear all the time of girls who experimented when they were young even engaging in mutual masturbation in a way most men would think was gay.

Agree.

Sometimes I wish (I don't want to see) there was a gay house just to piss the people on here off.  Maybe a TS and a girl.

ROTFLMAO.  I'm sorry, but the people on here are so divided on this.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

You meant to say 14 out of 17.  KK&H, B1, & B2

What I want is 17 out of 17 apartments.  The only difference is girls live here.  No one complains about K&K but yet it is an issue in Barcelona.

K&K H apartment is different ...just now they have heidi otherwise it was just two girls living permanently having their own separate lives and bf....

I think you must be one of those tho protested at the time of Beardo back in sep/oct...loool....that pretty much killed RLC and made it dead boring...thanks to Irma...there is some hope....she should be a shareholder in RLC...

11 minutes ago, Zinc said:

K&K H apartment is different ...just now they have heidi otherwise it was just two girls living permanently having their own separate lives and bf....

I think you must be one of those tho protested at the time of Beardo back in sep/oct...loool....that pretty much killed RLC and made it dead boring...thanks to Irma...there is some hope....she should be a shareholder in RLC...

Permanent or 90 days, it is still the same.  Girls living in a house as roommates.

13 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I am not pro or against when it comes to Beardo.  There has to be male interaction.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, F219 said:

I am not pro or against when it comes to Beardo.  There has to be male interaction.

oh no...with Beardo i dont mean male interaction...i mean that short one month period of party pills that was introduced through him....i am sure you were against it...i supported it back then and i support it now...infact a few who were against it admitted they were wrong when they saw how boring the apartments got eventually....

Just now, Zinc said:

oh no...with Beardo i dont mean male interaction...i mean that short one month period of party pills that was introduced through him....i am sure you were against it...i supported it back then and i support it now...infact a few who were against it admitted they were wrong when they saw how boring the apartments got eventually....

If it is illegal, I am against it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, F219 said:

Permanent or 90 days, it is still the same.  Girls living in a house as roommates.

i strongly disagree

In Barcelona the girls know  they are there for a short time and don't live the same way than if they were permanent resident.

Off course we can find a  few exception.

11 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i strongly disagree

In Barcelona the girls know  they are there for a short time and don't live the same way than if they were permanent resident.

Off course we can find a  few exception.

Of course they live differently.  They are there only a short time.

The issue being discussed was sexual preference.  I say it does not matter and others says bisexual only.