Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I have to admit I didn't care for Nora before. But this Nora has been completely different and if she stays this way i can live with it.

That I can agree with.  Before boring, now inviting.  So far.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Un poco de culo agarrar Entre Irma y Jessica.

If I have to rely on what we all saw yesterday, Nora would not dress like that with male company.
But on the other hand, because Jess, it seems now, like a guest in the house?
She is alone as a spectator

Just now, vortios said:

If I have to rely on what we all saw yesterday, Nora would not dress like that with male company.
But on the other hand, because Jess, it seems now, like a guest in the house?
She is alone as a spectator

I think it might depend on which male company.  The guy from last night she works with, some have said, so maybe she did not want to get that personal with him.

hehe. Now Jessica probably feel a little off, then both Irma and Nora have purchased fine sexy fancy negligees, and that they are completely naked underneath. So up and change into something deliciously sexy Jessica, and enjoy plenty of these sexy ladies. ✨?????

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I have to admit I didn't care for Nora before. But this Nora has been completely different and if she stays this way i can live with it.

Des, so far I have not seen much difference in Nora. Just she doesn't have her other half to bring everyone down so far.

• Upvote 2