Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, F219 said:

Creo Que podria depender De qué Compañía masculina. El chico de la noche anterior Con ella Trabaja, algunos adj de han DICHO, Asi que tal Vez Ella No Quiere CONSEGUIR Que El personal con el.

If the things that were said, which they already knew about before (as I have been told today, that fact does not imply that he works for RLC, nor is he part of the Staff), I was surprised by the indifference with which they were treated, Time to congratulate yourself.
Unfortunately, I know that there are people here who know more than what counts.
I feel sorry for people who do not have that information available. They play at a disadvantage.
But each one applies to his life, what he has lived.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't more to Jess than we've been seeing.:shy:

I am hoping to see a Jessica- Irma massage soon. The massages the other night were more like a performance, I'm hoping for an old school Irma/ Anna or Nora /Kammi style massage. It could happen. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Des, Hasta Ahora hay He visto mucha Diferencia en Nora. Sólo Que Ella No Tiene Su otra mitad Para Llevar A Todo El Mundo Hasta El Momento.

For I must see something else, it is also true, that I had never seen Irma let herself be touched in this way by a man, At least that I have seen,

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Des, so far I have not seen much difference in Nora. Just she doesn't have her other half to bring everyone down so far.

One difference for sure, last night during the shower, the old Nora would have come out and bitched about the noise. Last night she was very restrained and countered today with a see through nighty. That is a difference! A great difference!

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Des, so far I have not seen much difference in Nora. Just she doesn't have her other half to bring everyone down so far.

That's because you have rose colored glasses on when it comes to Nora.:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Una Diferencia con Seguridad, anoche Durante la ducha, La Antigua Nora habria Salido y maldicho por el ruido. La noche anterior era muy restringido y contradijo hoy ONU de la estafa ver A través del camisón. Esa Es Una Diferencia! Diferencia Gran Una!

Regardless we like this one more than that, but who is more like the "Nora real"?

I think Jessica is a lovely girl both visually and emotionally but I do consider everything she does of a 'sexual' nature to be totally false. Her Cam displays are an embarrassment of false smiles and exaggerated body movements. Her involvement in the two nights of girly fun have been relaxed but only to a point. She is happy to display her breasts in mixed company but totally against showing her pussy or getting too overtly sexual in any way. Her 'private' moments have been limited to taking place in the bathroom where she knows the cams cannot easily see from their position. With the guy visiting last night she joined in the fun but again drew the line at showing her pussy and always managed to keep her distance from the guy and certainly rejected his attempts for a 'real' kiss.

Such a shame. She appears to have everything to offer!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, van the man said:

I think Jessica is a lovely girl both visually and emotionally but I do consider everything she does of a 'sexual' nature to be totally false. Her Cam displays are an embarrassment of false smiles and exaggerated body movements. Her involvement in the two nights of girly fun have been relaxed but only to a point. She is happy to display her breasts in mixed company but totally against showing her pussy or getting too overtly sexual in any way. Her 'private' moments have been limited to taking place in the bathroom where she knows the cams cannot easily see from their position. With the guy visiting last night she joined in the fun but again drew the line at showing her pussy and always managed to keep her distance from the guy and certainly rejected his attempts for a 'real' kiss.

Great analysis.

Good to hear from you, van.  It has been awhile since we spoke.

15 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's because you have rose colored glasses on when it comes to Nora.:biggrin:

Well actually I don't, but what I do remember very well is the many times long before the Barcelona apartment when she would lay in the living room sofa with agent dog, and watch Game of Thrones. I recall however a couple times she got on Rita;s ass, but nobody really knows why ??? we have always presumed it was because she was naked on the free cams, but to the best of knowledge that is all just speculation, and she did one time shut K&K 's door with kinda shitty look like please I am trying to sleep pissy mood, and K7K were being quite load but that is all women. How many of you remember when Nora used to go into the her little guest bedroom in the old apartment do some things that would rival our current goddess ? 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, van the man said:

So she isn't going naked in front of others. And she wasn't interested in the guy. Jess has done a lot more than other girls have done. And i'm happy with her.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well actually I don't, but what I do remember very well is the many times long before the Barcelona apartmentm when she would lay in th el;iving room with agent dog, and watch Game of Thrones. I recall however a couple times she got on Rita;s ass, but nobody really knows why ??? we have always presumed it was because she was naked on the free cams, but to the best of knollege that is all just speculation, and she did one time sahut K&K 's door with kinda shitty look like please I am trying to sleep pissy mood, but that is all women. How many of you remember when Nora used to go into the her little guest bedroom in the old apartment do some things that would rival out current giddess ? 

I only have the Barc apartment to go on.