Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Gina has only been here for just 3 days but it's uncanny how familiar she is with the workings of the apartments, how quickly she found her way between b1 and b2 and she speaks Spanish so I'm guessing she's been in Barcelona for a while. It's also clear she knows the twins very well and it wouldn't surprise me if the twins had something to do with getting her to RLC and with their friendliness I reckon she's itching to come over to b-1 for good.

If Irma just does 60 days then she will go next week then that would free up a room for her but then Dayana could be there for about another 2 weeks, so Irma could feasibly go across to b-2 for her third month so there are plenty of permutations but either way I'm pretty sure we'll see Gina at b-1 eventually to team up with the twins and that would be fun, especially as they have been to the sex shop this afternoon and Gina couldn't wait to try the pink mini clit vibrator when Mia or Lia showed it to her. :biggrin:

Yeh she got a dozen red roses last night off an admirer so she's either a very fast worker, meeting someone on her own, or she's been in Barca for a while and knows people there...:biggrin:

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question:  Is it possible that Irma went to B2 see Danaya and Angelina to have fun and they blocked the cams ... Weird that Irma is not with all the girls at B1 having fun ... just wondering ... 

Of course it's well known that the girls usually have wild orgies during UM didn't you know that ? :dodgy:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question:  Is it possible that Irma went to B2 see Danaya and Angelina to have fun and they blocked the cams ... Weird that Irma is not with all the girls at B1 having fun ... just wondering ... 

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:....NO!