Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Not sure 5 or 6 girls are all going to the swingers' club, it seems just a little far fetched and people are saying Stella wears make-up and others aren't. Does anybody actually know where the girls are going or even if they are all going to the same destination? I am slightly intrigued but I guess if girls are going out for action, I always feel a bit cheated ... I think it's a natural feeling especially given the money it costs Premium + Replay viewers ... not so much that theya re going out to have fun but that if they get satisfied then frustration leading to a bate or home fun could be lost. They could follow Nicole's example. Of course Belle never made mention of her having sex (except when she didn't remember if she had or not) outside the house ... like that was in any way remotely true.

Maybe stella, twins and gina go somewhere. And danaya (who did not go out with gina) with irma to swingerclub. Then also fits all the clothing.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not sure 5 or 6 girls are all going to the swingers' club, it seems just a little far fetched and people are saying Stella wears make-up and others aren't. Does anybody actually know where the girls are going or even if they are all going to the same destination? I am slightly intrigued but I guess if girls are going out for action, I always feel a bit cheated 

Nobody here knows where they are going, it's all just speculation. The fact that they all went out means they're probably going to an event, or a party. But maybe they're just going out for drinks - they haven't all been out together since Stella arrived so we can't begrudge them a night on the town

Barca is a busy city - the F1 crowds are in town at the moment for pre-season so there's a lot of action in the air. My impression is that they'll be out for a few hours, come home relatively sober and go to bed. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Maybe stella, twins and gina go somewhere. And danaya (who did not go out with gina) with irma to swingerclub. Then also fits all the clothing.

As mentioned previously, Irma does not put on makeup when she goes to the swinger club (I presume because everyone has to shower when they arrive, the place is full of swimming pools) and she always wears red trousers. I do not think that's where she's going tonight. 

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not sure 5 or 6 girls are all going to the swingers' club, it seems just a little far fetched and people are saying Stella wears make-up and others aren't. Does anybody actually know where the girls are going or even if they are all going to the same destination? I am slightly intrigued but I guess if girls are going out for action, I always feel a bit cheated ... I think it's a natural feeling especially given the money it costs Premium + Replay viewers ... not so much that theya re going out to have fun but that if they get satisfied then frustration leading to a bate or home fun could be lost. They could follow Nicole's example. Of course Belle never made mention of her having sex (except when she didn't remember if she had or not) outside the house ... like that was in any way remotely true.

I made the same comment back awhile ago that the girls would not have sex back at the apt if Irma drags them to the swingers club,but it was only days later Irma is going down on a couple of girls,i still think she was trying to make up for taking off for 2 1/2 days for the first 4 days she was back she was on a tear

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Nobody here knows where they are going, it's all just speculation. The fact that they all went out means they're probably going to an event, or a party. But maybe they're just going out for drinks - they haven't all been out together since Stella arrived so we can't begrudge them a night on the town

Barca is a busy city - the F1 crowds are in town at the moment for pre-season so there's a lot of action in the air. My impression is that they'll be out for a few hours, come home relatively sober and go to bed. 

Well put Ben - we hope they come a little tipsy and have naked massages.

2 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Well put Ben - we hope they come a little tipsy and have naked massages.

That would be nice too, obviously. Maybe Stella gets a bit tipsy, maybe she fancies trying Irma's dildo, maybe Irma decides to help her out...

Well, if that doesn't happen tonight it's going to happen in mu head :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

As mentioned previously, Irma does not put on makeup when she goes to the swinger club (I presume because everyone has to shower when they arrive, the place is full of swimming pools) and she always wears red trousers. I do not think that's where she's going tonight. 

It's not about this lipstick, but about the clothes. And because irmas outfit does not fit to the twins and stellas outfit. But to danayas outfit! And danaya left the apartment alone. So not all 6 have the same destination.

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

It's not about this lipstick, but about the clothes. And because irmas outfit does not fit to the twins and stellas outfit. But to danayas outfit! And danaya left the apartment alone. So not all 6 have the same destination.

Who gives a fuck about where they are going anyway, it's not like it mather to us ?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, GingerSugar said:

Good day to all. It seems the ladies in B1 and B2 were in for the night. On que, they all jump up and get dressed.  Sounds like a "Work just called" issue.

O.K. bummer.  Hope you gettin' paid.

18 minutes ago, GingerSugar said:

Good day to all. It seems the ladies in B1 and B2 were in for the night. On que, they all jump up and get dressed.  Sounds like a "Work just called" issue.

Everything is possible, really everything. We dont know what the girls do outside. But there are a few people here who know exactly what they do NOT!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I also find it hard to believe that they all want to a swingers club... Refreshing to hear your true feelings but you're not alone in your feelings. It's actually quite normal too feel that way, except most people wouldn't admit it...