Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Hi guys. On my way home after a night out, looks like a lot of conversation but not much action

Hope you had a good night ben. Nah not really. Angel naked in her room has my attention and a bit of a heated debate I've decided to stay out of. A couple who basically think they know it all but in fact they know jack shit...decide for yourself...

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Hi guys. On my way home after a night out, looks like a lot of conversation but not much action

Hi Ben, not much action, plenty of nudity from the twins, Irma has been working late.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Listen quite frankly you are now getting tiresome like the "Monty Python" sketch in which people just argue for the sake of it, so I'm going to give up with you. And if you don't get that reference so what.

Is this the right room for an argument?  I told you once. No you didn't.  Yes i did, No you didn't..............

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is this the right room for an argument?  I told you once. No you didn't.  Yes i did, No you didn't..............

thats only contradiction, only the na'saying of everything i say...

argument is down the hall...

but i paid $5 ! No you didn't....

• Upvote 3

I actually can't believe nothing's happened while I could have been tearing up Los Santos in a supercar instead of being here.

Must cut down on B1 until a proper evening's entertainment. Of course with Premium I would have been at the Twins.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I actually can't believe nothing's happened while I could have been tearing up Los Santos in a supercar instead of being here.

Must cut down on B1 until a proper evening's entertainment. Of course with Premium I would have been at the Twins.

The light in the Twins room is crap at night, even before NV...:sad:

5 minutes ago, West_California said:

thats only contradiction, only the na'saying of everything i say...

argument is down the hall...

but i paid $5 ! No you didn't....

You're arguing with me i must have paid,...not neccasarily, i could be argueing in my spare time,,,love this, we could go on all night

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The light in the Twins room is crap at night, even before NV...:sad:

Oh well maybe not. Maybe better views to be had in the kitchen if they ever come down. I was only there when Lia was painted so I didn't get the best view. Saw some nice bends this morning but she had a thong on.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh well maybe not. Maybe better views to be had in the kitchen if they ever come down. I was only there when Lia was painted so I didn't get the best view. Saw some nice bends this morning but she had a thong on.

The natural afternoon light in the br is the best....