Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

To be honest, both !   :-) 

Just imagine, You have a4some with your wife and another couple. Then you expect the women to lick each other the pussy. If the women of you expect to lick each others cock, you (and me too) run away. Is somehow strange, right?

8 hours ago, Hilleman said:

When you write something like this, and the girls are reading it, just as you want them to stop having fun and even stop dancing. and they would rather sit down and just talk, or sit in different places and look at their phones. Just because it is not part of real life. "What they also did afterwards." While yet Both B1 and B2 the two apartments that have received the most posts and where many have stuck to see what happens there. But still, it is boring and not real life. Yes the girls will not show more openness, if they get criticized all the time. They're probably thinking, why offer a little naked, then no one is satisfied anyway. Yes you look today, how real life is in most families in their homes, they are all fully clothed and seated next all in different places with either the iPad or smart phone in their hands and not talk so much with each other 24/7. so would you then have a real life 24/7 to watch here in the RLC. then just going into Z & L or K & K & H, N & K. and D & R, where there really is not a high tempo in their everyday lives just. But rather, I like a life in full motion with delightful laughter is a hell of a lot more worth paying for. than to see dull and quiet people who just lying or sitting glued in front of a screen on a single set of several hours of their day. Nah .., all the apartments have the same real life as Z & L, K, K & H, N & K. and D & R. So would probably not many like to extend their premiums on RLC. Rather, I want to see speedy joy, than a frightening silence of a dark and tragic gloomy life in their mind. Love Peace and Happiness. is the real life for me anyway. ✨??????

Yes, ... I think, all residents should have a REAL LIFE on a page called REALLIFECAM (do not confuse that with only sex). ... The idea of this page is "The private life of other people live in 24/7.". ... but ...  I also think that even shows can support the idea of something private or even REAL LIFE as long as they are honest.

Everything seen on RLC is also influenced by the cameras (no matter if couple or girls apartment). The residents need to overcome restrains to get really involved. Shows can help with the overcoming, but are useless or even harmful, if they are used as some kind of replacement for anything real or private. ... This daily work sessions (dancing, body painting, ...) currently performed on RLC are not real. They differ a lot from the events we saw in January (with Nora in the cast instead of the twins). ... Now, it is way more a teasing only version of VH and VV.

It is easy to see that all this girls (Stella and the twins) are not shy or sexually reserved. They simply do not show this part of their life in the project. ... It is simply sad to see that all the openness is away.

• Upvote 1

I was thinking it would be great if RLC would let the participants chat in forums like this one but I'm sure some people on here would become rude and abuse them and ruin it for us who would like to chat to them.

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I was thinking it would be great if RLC would let the participants chat in forums like this one but I'm sure some people on here would become rude and abuse them and ruin it for us who would like to chat to them.

i don't think it would be a good idea or rlc would just be another cam website, because i'm pretty sure if they open a chat like that, poeple would be asking girl to do things for money :X

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think it would be a good idea or rlc would just be another cam website, because i'm pretty sure if they open a chat like that, poeple would be asking girl to do things for money :X

Yeah i thought the same thing