Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

are you a kid

why? ... btw, i do not mean like the event they had yesterday. ... Only because Irma and Nora are way more presentable as Lima was. ... with a bit more clothing on of curse ... :)

Edited by MrBox

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's brilliant! Thanks to you and Yury. Seems like he is a good guy. He never appeared to me anything other than that although the shower was a strange one. Don't think he knew how to handle Irma but he may come back once he comprehends that the girls, especially Irma actually liked him...

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

From Yury;

Show was not planned at all. The girls cooking a cake for Nora, and the guy just went to visit without prior notice. He wanted to leave after the preparation of the cake, but the girls persuaded him to stay and play cards.

-----

Irma invited the guy to stay the night in the living room. But he refused. He said that he needed some fresh air and to comprehend what happened. This guy does not have a girl at the moment. In the morning Nora said that he had no women for 2 months. 

The guy says he will be in the living room and to think that the girls sleeping next to. He can not sleep. Irma jokes and says that they will lay down with him on the couch in the living room. Irma will be on him, and Jessica at her. 
The guy said that then his balls explode.
Irma turned to Jessica and said: "forgive him (for being what he leaves), we teased him."

He thanked the girls for a good time and a beautiful show. Then he leaves.

Thanks Yury.. respect:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Nora and Irma know what is going on with Nicole

Yes ,,, I never mentioned something different. 

The guy seems to be nice, Irma and Nora seems to be nice. ... Were is the issue? ... I just hope he would be more often in the apartment, because normaly Nicole will be there with him. .. ;)

BTW, It is fun to see Nicole in the apartment. :)

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's brilliant! Thanks to you and Yury. Seems like he is a good guy. He never appeared to me anything other than that although the shower was a strange one. Don't think he knew how to handle Irma but he may come back once he comprehends that the girls, especially Irma actually liked him...

Proves my thoughts that he was ok and nothing but a gentleman with them.  Whats he to do if the girls wanted to do stuff with him he must have been in heaven in that shower with Irmas tits rubbing all over him.  And he also had his hands all over Jess and she loved it. He must have walked out thinking what the hell just happened there.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Proves my thoughts that he was ok and nothing but a gentleman with them.  Whats he to do if the girls wanted to do stuff with him he must have been in heaven in that shower with Irmas tits rubbing all over him.  And he also had his hands all over Jess and she loved it. He must have walked out thinking what the hell just happened there.  

I know that feeling, sometimes things just happen when you think there is a remote possibility but do not push... he seemed to go with the flow and to be honest he really kept his boundaries until invited in...respect to him..sometimes its better to just go with the flow.... you will always see your stop coming and KNOW when to get off. he saw his eventually... he had a great time...:blush:

• Upvote 2