Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

nora just got candles from downstairs- candlelight bath for two ??????

and 2 glasses of wine

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Because the apartments are boring at this time I want to post my, no doubt controversial, thoughts about Nicole last night. My position is that I think in the end she wanted to fuck this guy if Irma and Jessica decided not to. But she did not have a chance to talk to him one on one or I believe she would have told him to stick around. I also think he was not too happy he did not get laid.

I say this because she was shy when she first got home, but got worked up watching them play with this guy and then had an unsuccessful session with the vibrator. When she went to clean it she made sure the others saw she had it too in the hallway just outside the bathroom. She went downstairs to wash it when they were still cleaning the upstairs bathroom, but never cleaned it. Waited until she could show them the vibrator and especially him. And cleaned it in the upstairs bathroom.

Pied, are you for real? I've just checked back on replay. She was embarrased in the bathroom when they were all in the shower. But she was pissing herself at the same time cos she found it funny. She brushed her teeth then when they'd left the bathroom around 3 she went in to wash her vibrator. If Nicole is gonna bate she will do it. She might have been turned on a bit  by a semi hard dick but her BF will turn her on more than that. She is in a relationship now, and seems happy. There was more chance of her fucking me than that guy....Yes i'll agree with you there mate, it was controversial :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, cacjc said:

why do they need candles what is wrong with normal light

romantic bath- fuck I don't know hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin: