Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, F219 said:

Nora is getting more candles from downstairs.

Enough to light the room well. .. :)  ... I love it. 

13 minutes ago, F219 said:

RLC should ban candles.  It degrades the cams.

I do not think Nora is trying to make the cams get bad. She knows about the number of candles needed. ... A lot of the other girls did this in the past just for this reason, i think. 

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Pied, are you for real? I've just checked back on replay. She was embarrased in the bathroom when they were all in the shower. But she was pissing herself at the same time cos she found it funny. She brushed her teeth then when they'd left the bathroom around 3 she went in to wash her vibrator. If Nicole is gonna bate she will do it. She might have been turned on a bit  by a semi hard dick but her BF will turn her on more than that. She is in a relationship now, and seems happy. There was more chance of her fucking me than that guy....Yes i'll agree with you there mate, it was controversial :dodgy:

I really like Nicole. She is my favorite on this site. But I am suspicious of her behavior. I want her to really be in a relationship with this Spanish guy as he seems nice. But I raised four girls and there is something that is not setting well with me regarding her. I am suspicious and I believe it relates to her casual way of hooking up and having unprotected sex. I seem to be more critical of her because I want her to be successful in staying in Spain as she desires. Thank you for your comments.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

One day someone will start a fire either a bit too drunk or something like that.I know these 2 are not drunk but i think something will happen one day.

It already happened. Belle started one in B2 and was totally oblivious about it despite it being right in front of her. The slightly more sober Michelle took several seconds to notice it despite being only a couple of feet away. While she was out getting water the fire spread but fortunately Michelle put it out. Belle was too drunk even to notice.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

Need some wine to temper the taste of pussy...........LOL 

they each have a glass- Nora red, Irma white