Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

How many hours has Belle been there and we're already at this? She's dressed in 3 sexy outfits, danced in the shower and IF they keep the lights on and the lagging stays away we could be in for one hell of evening's entertainment.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

How many hours has Belle been there and we're already at this? She's dressed in 3 sexy outfits, danced in the shower and IF they keep the lights on and the lagging stays away we could be in for one hell of evening's entertainment.

Now that's my positive BB!  Let's hope.

6 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Wow, I must have shocked you all as no reply for a full minute! I assure you all that that was the only occasion I have cross dressed in my adult life!

Thinking back I can remember quite a few times that I ended up wearing some girls knickers -------- usually hanging off my ears or nose though. 

Does that count as cross dressing? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, West_California said:

Belle is astounding!    She's in Jessica's Class....

She taught Jess's class - expect lots of nudity but don't expect her to stay still and give you a good look. I hope Thestarider's keeping that poll open because Storm Belle:heart: is a- blowing.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

here is a question for everyone- who is going to "release the hounds" first- Irma or Belle hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Lagging badly in the kitchen - I thought this didn't happen if you went Premium ... must be graphics card at only 1GB

BB, it is the video size versus compression versus bandwidth problem all over again.

The more of the screen that is filled with moving elements causes the refresh rate to eat up more bandwidth which of course means that when there are large numbers of viewers on that cam the lagging starts. RLC simply do not have enough bandwidth in place to service the viewer numbers they are trying to supply.

No difference between free and premium. 

• Upvote 3