Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, jasonwils123 said:

I just wanted an idea of what she looked like/'The best tits in RLC'. imo Stella has been the best i've seen by far! She has boobs, bum, and face, what more can you ask for? but everyone goes on about this jasmin and i'm like really?:dodgy:

JASMIN YES numero uno, best tits, best ass, prettiest face and best smile cobination. No one tops Jasmin in my books, the rest are just standing in line behind the best ::)

Image result for number one

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

JASMIN YES numero uno, best tits, best ass, prettiest face and best smile cobination. No one tops Jasmin in my books, the rest are just standing in line behind the best ::)

Damned if she don't have the best curves of any of the girls,she is very pretty just wish jasmin had been more into the project but she sure was fun to watch when she would rub the lotion on

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Damned if she don't have the best curves of any of the girls,she is very pretty just wish jasmin had been more into the project but she sure was fun to watch when she would rub the lotion on

Emmett. I think that is why I liked so her much, because she wouldn't give in to the temptations, she acted normal, no shows, nothing out of the normal, just like the girl next door. There something about the normality for some of us that is what is very appealing.

• Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

ermmm.. sorry mate i think you could be wrong there. I've seen a gallery of her and can understand where you're coming from but best breast hmm maybe, best bum Not even close and face, well shes pretty

• Upvote 1