Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

What would people complain about? Stella has 3 other girls in the apt. to interact with. Belle has nobody there at the moment and who knows when Gina or Angel will show up back at B2.

My opinion of Gina has changed a little since last night. I think she was wrong to leave Belle to get home in that state on her own, then spend all the following day on her own when she's only just got there...:confused:

Surely she could have diched the twins for 1 night...

She's gonna have to bate in good light on cam 14 tonight to get back in my good books...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My opinion of Gina has changed a little since last night. I think she was wrong to leave Belle to get home in that state on her own, then spend all the following day on her own when she's only just got there...:confused:

Surely she could have diched the twins for 1 night...

She's gonna have to bate in good light on cam 14 tonight to get back in my good books...:dodgy:

I feel the same way Naga. Then this morning she takes her time getting ready to go back to B2 and takes the twins with her. Will probably change clothes and then they will leave again. She probably will not be there to bate on cam 14. Besides I think she still has here period.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I feel the same way Naga. Then this morning she takes her time getting ready to go back to B2 and takes the twins with her. Will probably change clothes and then they will leave again. She probably will not be there to bate on cam 14. Besides I think she still has here period.

That was tongue in cheek...:biggrin:

Gina needs to get her nice arse back to B2, without the twins, and Angel needs to come back from her jaunt away and start bonding with Belle and inject a bit of life into the apartment. I have a feeling they'll all get along well...::)

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina needs to get her nice arse back to B2, without the twins, and Angel needs to come back from her jaunt away and start bonding with Belle and inject a bit of life into the apartment. I have a feeling they'll all get along well...::)

naga, I think Gina's present routine is what we'll see through out her stay.   She showed last night that she is selfish by not seeing that Belle got home safe in her condition. 

• Upvote 2

I really do not expect the twins or Gina to do more then be naked on camera. The twins seem a little on the immature side for this. I am not sure how I would label Gina, she is not shy , I think she is just very reserved in some ways. Anyway I believe what we see now is what we will get from now on.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JD007 said:

naga, I think Gina's present routine is what we'll see through out her stay.   She showed last night that she is selfish by not seeing that Belle got home safe in her condition. 

Gina does seem very selfish. If you notice she seems to get between Irma and the twins.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I wouldn't care, but 1st coupla days her nakedness was great and we were all licking our lips in anticipation thinking we've got a new star here....:confused:

I was a bit surprised with her selfish behaviour last night. I know Belle is a big girl now, figuratively speaking, but the least she could have done was take her home...:confused:

She is spending too much time with the twins. I am in no doubt that Gina and the twins will end up in the same apartment at some stage. Some newbies might think they already are...

I like Gina, but she has now got to show her true colours...:confused:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't care, but 1st coupla days her nakedness was great and we were all licking our lips in anticipation thinking we've got a new star here....:confused:

I was a bit surprised with her selfish behaviour last night. I know Belle is a big girl now, figuratively speaking, but the least she could have done was take her home...:confused:

She is spending too much time with the twins. I am in no doubt that Gina and the twins will end up in the same apartment at some stage. Some newbies might think they already are...

I like Gina, but she has now got to show her true colours...:confused:

This sounds as if they put Belle into the wilderness without any orientation and days away from civilization. 

Belle is grown up. ... Just to be casted into one apartment is not a findship or any responsibility for the person.

Gina and the twins left B1 an Hour or so ago and still she has not showed up to B2. You would think she would at least want to change clothes by now. Those panties are probably a little clammy by now. Would also be nice of her not to leave Belle alone in the apt. all day.

• Upvote 1