Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, timber said:

And Irma looked sad right before she went to bed and Stella was comforting her.

Well I think as we all are, Irma was expecting Belle to start becoming Belle again because if they dance together we expect fireworks. All they did on the first do was light the touch paper with the tinsel whipping routine but since then Belle has been more of an observer than the star performer she once was.

Perhaps the most disturbing thing in seeing grown-up girls doing bodypaintig, candlelight baths and teasing dance shows all the time in this apartments, is to know that they actually have a sex life. Everything points that there are places in barcelona were this girls need condoms, were they get in contact with guys (or even get active as swingers) and simply have a life. The contrast to the activities inside this apartments is so extrem that almost everything they do currently inside feels just dishonest and staged.

Were is the point to declare something as "The private life of other people ..." when the residents of this apartments  doing everything to create the exact opposite. Everyone here knows that non of this girls will ever have bodypainting sessions outside of this places again. Everyone here knows that they do not will have daily nude dances in the LRs of other apartments. It is obvious that all this only happens to cover the blank caused by the absence of there normal life. Even more revealing is that we all can read the boredom writen in their faces doing this shows. There was a time, Irma brought the artificiality to life, since the emotions of the girls were real. This time seems to be over.

The year in barcelona started unexpectedly good with the participation of Nora, Nicole, and even Jessica (to the end). Especially Nicole and Nora showed that it is actually posible to life this places in an honest and interesting way. I will never understand, why RLC did not build on this, but casted girls as the twins instead that are almost the personified non participation.

I was going to say that with Belle and Irma in the same bed and Belle seemingly not want to show much last night, I wondered if the apartment might go UM so people could say we're missing out on Belle and Irma getting it on. :dodgy:

And of course it has gone UM.

In reality Belle is on her period but like I said it shouldn't have stopped her staying nude while washing Irma or indeed going down on Irma or even being fingered by Irma but I can understand why she might not want that last one to happen and as for going down well Irma could not reciprocate.

But never mind because The Goddess delivered a show for the ages. Totally unparalleled. Of course she has the great cameras and the great light but she ha been upping perfecting her bates recently and this one was mind blowing. In fact if your mind isn't blown, I'd take it back to the shop because it clearly needs replacing anyway. 

31 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Perhaps the most disturbing thing in seeing grown-up girls doing bodypaintig, candlelight baths and teasing dance shows all the time in this apartments, is to know that they actually have a sex life. Everything points that there are places in barcelona were this girls need condoms, were they get in contact with guys (or even get active as swingers) and simply have a life. The contrast to the activities inside this apartments is so extrem that almost everything they do currently inside feels just dishonest and staged.

Were is the point to declare something as "The private life of other people ..." when the residents of this apartments  doing everything to create the exact opposite. Everyone here knows that non of this girls will ever have bodypainting sessions outside of this places again. Everyone here knows that they do not will have daily nude dances in the LRs of other apartments. It is obvious that all this only happens to cover the blank caused by the absence of there normal life. Even more revealing is that we all can read the boredom writen in their faces doing this shows. There was a time, Irma brought the artificiality to life, since the emotions of the girls were real. This time seems to be over.

The year in barcelona started unexpectedly good with the participation of Nora, Nicole, and even Jessica (to the end). Especially Nicole and Nora showed that it is actually posible to life this places in an honest and interesting way. I will never understand, why RLC did not build on this, but casted girls as the twins instead that are almost the personified non participation.

See I am far more likely to agree with you on the Sanders post than this one and I know there is no changing your mind but you have assumed "The private life ..." applies to Barcelona when since I have been watching it back in the days when Nora was running the show, I never saw what I thought was reallife behaviour except possibly for Nora but in real lie she certainly wouldn't hav ethose girls staying in her apartment. Since B1 reopened near the end of 2015 and Ilona arrived followed by Irma, it has been just what is described in the contract part of an "adult entertainment" site. I really think Barcelona and the couples' apartments are separate products mashed together. There's not really enough going on in the latter with the exception of September, early October, January and early February to justify high cost subscriptions so merging it with the original site is the only way they can get away with it. 

It is difficult for me because I want girls to get naked on a site I am watching for nudity and the Twins have not let us down in that respect but they are just not good enough to fool anyone so while you might believe Belle goes crazy on hearing loud music - at least she did before she became 2 Phones Belle - and gives on outrageous dance because that's what she might do at home in front of the mirror, the Twins are guaranteed to come downstairs some time maybe indeed now probably topless, and do the same routine every day but is that really that different from what from Kristy and Kami used to do before they became excellent in their own apartment. 2 products and you shouldn't judge one by the standards of the other.

• Upvote 1

i dont get it,,when did this happen? i dont see any mention of this or pictures or videos here, i figured it would be big news,unless it happened months ago and i missed it,,it says video was posted 19 hours ago,hmmm  VERY VERY FUCKING HOT THOUGH,,,,,

SPAM Link Removed

• Upvote 1