Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I am very sure, most people here will watch everything. ... It is still the number one apartment. ... :)

You're right, they will...but if he starts to make them squirm a few here will be moving to another apartment...:confused:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, West_California said:

they are having fun. belle says boyfriend is in brazil.

Interesting if she said that as it could explain her behavior if he does not want her to show things. 

Only 1 good thing with A been there is they speak English. Ive been listening for a few mins.  I really have to work now so i will leave it for anyone else to pick things up. 

43 minutes ago, West_California said:

they are having fun. belle says boyfriend is in brazil.

I was going to comment on the ring she wears on a chain around her neck,and if its true then she never should have come back people are going to be so pissed if she is a prude now because of some boyfriend

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... there is no "only girls" apartments on RLC ... there are some apartments with currently only girls in the cast ... that is a difference

a only girls apartment would make no seens, because guys are a part of the normal life ... :)

And btw there is nothing "normal" about this alex ... "real" yhea but "normal" hell no...

• Upvote 1