Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Unfortunately a lot of guys either don't know how to do that or they don't want to do that,,,they would rather stay here and give us a earful and make us feel just as miserable as they do.

Ain't that the truth...:dodgy:  old-man-mooning.gif

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I think I have realized why I am so often ambivalent about your posts, Mr Box : it is that I usually agree with you on principles (for example, the need to have "real" people having as close as real life as possible), but I completely disagree on most of your judgments calls in detail (for example, you pick on good girls who are mostly genuine - if a bit boring - just unsubtle and clumsy when they decide they want to please the audience, and you are completely blindsided by the girls who are much more in control and aware of their "role", like Irma and Nora).

It is exactly the same here. You are right in saying that the forum is representative of the majority of the population. Many more viewers than posters, and just seeing the top cams and thumbnails often tells a contradictory sotry to what the majority posts here. But you are wrong in underestimating its importance and signifiance. RLC most definitely watch it and monitor it - and not only for the DMCA requests. Tenants are aware of it, and some participate. 

I thought about your statement.

First, i think you are right about that RLC and some of the residents monitor this forum occasionally. One example is guitargst (guest in the apartment of D&D and now a part of the VH cast). ... and ... I also think, that some of the improvements (like the balcony cams) are based on this monitoring. ... On the other hand, i do not think, RLC or the residents should use this forum for more than ideas. We would not see the life of the residents, If they just perform what some people here want to see. Best example are maybe the teasing shows (nude dancing, body painting, ...). Sure, people here want to see naked girls, but were is the point deliver in this matter, when it kills all private life in passing.

I liked the presence of girls as open minded as Nora or Nicole in the project, because they seemed to life there for real. I still can not say, if or how Nora is related or a part of RLC (beside her participation as a resident) and I will not get lost in any assumptions regarding this matter. I only care about what is happening in this apartments. ... Currently, the barcelona apartments are almost dead. 

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I still can not say, if or how Nora is related or a part of RLC (beside her participation as a resident)

In the beginning of CC precisely that was said, Nora and Kiko belonging to RLC.

hello, everyone...due to the dead nature of B1/B2, now i hardly visit this forum as well...probably once or twice a month....

I joined this forum when Irma joined the RLC project...now even she is a disappointment...it seems except for Nora and Anna, who seemed to have improved on their past performance, all other girls are getting worse...i had no hopes from stella, danaya or belle....but Irma is also pretty boring now....plus  these twins are a waste...they both seem to have boyfriends and are not willing to do anything except being nude and dancing..not to forget painting, movies and cards....

I am scared that this dead trend will continue and even if anna or caro come later on, they will also be lying around dull like all these dead fishes...

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

You want to see action? Got to VH-TV. Sex in 2 apt. on free cam.

They fuck still honest, with feeling, not like certain harbor wh...s, which recalculate at every impact, whether it was not one too much for the money.

(Shit Translator)

• Upvote 1