Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are only doing shit like that because they have been gone all night.  Like I said, they know all they have to do is provide a little tit rub or pussy flash here and there and they are in the clear.  They are making a mockery of you people and you just don't care!!!   Like I said the other day,  I hope they continue to do everything outside the apartment and hopefully it will wake you people up!!!

You can not be helped!  I thought at one point you were starting to get it but I can see by this post you're not.

Forgive me but.........OH BROTHER!!

please dear god please tell me not another Nora lover,aka the queen of bodypainting and unsexual massages

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you are referring to me about Nora........HELL NO!!   I don't have any use for her or her proteges!!!   I don't care about all this Real Life shit anymore....I used to, but not anymore.  Bring in some solid girls that are going to school and not hung up on the money outside,  that are not hanging from poles,  that are not the evenings entertainment for a bunch of horny old men........bring those kind of girls to the apartment!

oh I didn't mean you but the guy you were commenting on,i agree I have been played for the last time I had hoped that we might have some good things going on with some of the old cast but that has proved even worse than nothing as we know they are capable of much more but chose to say fuck you alex payes more

2 hours ago, eremes said:

The ladies use the Apt. Only as a hotel room, they are paid for it still high.

I have already thought about it. Free flight, free accommodation, free food. And in addition, 2000 euro plus bonus.

For 3 months holiday in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!  An hour tits show, 23 hours holidays.

Believe me, these girls are laughing at us! Because we finance all this! And most of all, they laugh at the comments of people who are "in love with them" and their self declaired protectors.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Let me know when everybody is done venting so I won't have to police this thread and we can get it back on topic. Otherwise nobody is going to want to come here.

Nobody really wants to come here anymore and have a discussion Foamy, they want to post statements, the damn thread reads like a play by play of a football game. Or an open bitch session for children that don't get thier way. They could care less about staying on topic. this thread and the other Barce thread are just plain rediculous anymore. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes......let's get the thread back to topic, keep it between the ditches and the forum will be the best forum on the net!

yes lets actually quit talking about what the girls are actually doing and and lets focus on a fantasy that will never happen

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Nobody really wants to come here anymore and have a discussion Foamy, they want to post statements, the damn thread reads like a play by play of a football game. Or an open bitch session for children that don't get thier way. They could care less about staying on topic. this thread and the other Barce thread are just plain rediculous anymore. 

maybe if people were actually getting what they thought they were paying for and not getting shortchanged so some dickless ass like alex can have all the fun maybe they would not bitch so much

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

he pays he gets to finger them and gets to eat them out if we pay and want to see them do shit we are asking to much wtf

I totally agree with you Emmett,  you don't have to sell it to me, I quit wasting my money on them!!

• Upvote 1