Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

BB, there's a short documentary on the iPlayer called My Unusual Vagina about a girl who has her flaps trimmed. Terrible shame, look how beautiful it was! If it was causing her pain that's a different matter but she's not exactly got 6 inch wings down there 

58d304bc7c6c5_RLCVid2017-03-2223-07-53-588.thumb.jpg.48d1dec3d553ceb438853a02b0807d08.jpg  0   85.22 kB

Belle has a very similar vag to Irma so it is perfect as it is. I think The Goddess has undergone pubic hair removal though for some reason.

Just now, euromike69 said:

Hey guys,,,what did I miss,,,did anything happen today,,,or is it not time yet :biggrin::biggrin:

All quiet. Belle showed up so there was brief hope of the Irma 1-2 punch like she did with Danaya and Jess on consecutive days, but she just left

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Hey guys,,,what did I miss,,,did anything happen today,,,or is it not time yet :biggrin::biggrin:

You missed Alex (or was it Irma) wanting to sell his(her) iPad ... and ... no I can't think of anything.

• Upvote 1

Thanks BB and Benfold for the update :biggrin::biggrin:

This website's layout looks so similar to RLC,,they even have the thumbnails below the video.

STNCLD,,,TIME TO MAKE A NEW TOPIC FOR THEM :biggrin::biggrin:

https://www.camarads.com/home/1/4

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You missed Alex (or was it Irma) wanting to sell his(her) iPad ... and ... no I can't think of anything.

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

All quiet. Belle showed up so there was brief hope of the Irma 1-2 punch like she did with Danaya and Jess on consecutive days, but she just left