Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You've already started and he hasn't turned up yet, but yes he is expected, hopefully for the last time.

Oh, hurt, hopefully he does not atract all the cats with his hands, on his way home!

Just now, wathou said:

no i just wanted to catch with what i missed and the video/timeline doesn't load :X 

Thanks wathou.

Just after Belle's greatest dance show so twice Replay has failed after her dance shows.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

6 girls, they should sit down and play spin the bottle kiss ans kiss tits and kiss pussies.

Well of course. Don't you think that's what I want as well. I think I first suggested at last a year ago before the Party Girls turned up with a better game.

WTF ... It is body painting time again ?!?  ... again ???!!!???

... i guess ... this girls had more of this useless sessions as all the residents before together ... it is a shame ... :cry:

It is time for barcelona to get real again. ... It is time to STOP this never ending teasing shows.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... i guess ... this girls had more of this useless sessions as all the residents before together ... it is a shame ... :cry:

It is time for barcelona to get real again. ... It is time to STOP this never ending teasing shows.

It is TIME to change all the girls  !!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

The mood Belle is in, if there is alcohol and dancing with Irma watch her go. Belle's not going to fuck her without Happy Juice but Stella might again.